Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osasuna won 2-0 today against recreativo......as long as they draw their next match they will not be in danger of relegating. Hopefully they can put on another convincing performance.....doubt karim will get a chance to play after today's result.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nekounam will most likely miss the last Osasuna match. He has not trained with the team since last week due to an injury:

"Neko and Merino, absent

Javad Nekounam and Mikel Merino have not trained with his teammates. Iranian midfielder continues his physical problems after suffering a muscle injury grade I in the medium right adductor,

http://www.navarradeportiva.com/2015/06/01/david-garcia-tenemos-que-ganar-en-sabadell-no-vale-otra/"

Comment

Nekounam will miss the last game of the season:

"The Pamplona has missing set for Sunday, Iranian Javad Nekounam, with a thigh injury in the right adductor medium;"

http://www.marca.com/2015/06/03/futb...433349967.html

Comment

^^^ Hopefully, he's on his way to join TM for moral support and assisting CQ.

Comment

Nekou bayad jam kone bere, nothing for him at Pamplona.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              ^^^ Hopefully, he's on his way to join TM for moral support and assisting CQ.
              I am not sure if Osasuna is going to let him go considering they are in huge financial trouble and can't afford to buy any players at the moment.

Currently, they are letting in players from their development team and they signed some loan-deals.

Problem is also that Nekounam has another year in his contract so I am not sure if they are going to let him go.

Comment

"Nekounam and Ansarifard with discomfort, do not exercise

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...4296_1027.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I am not sure if Osasuna is going to let him go considering they are in huge financial trouble and can't afford to buy any players at the moment.

Currently, they are letting in players from their development team and they signed some loan-deals.

Problem is also that Nekounam has another year in his contract so I am not sure if they are going to let him go.
                  Not sure about his contract bro, but in that article I posted a few days ago, it didn't sound like he was going to play for them next season (something about becoming a coach or player agent).

According to V3 today, he's going to wrap up some personal stuff after their last game on Saturday and is due back in Tehran next Tuesday. The article also says that he had delayed responding to the assistant coaching job until he returned to Iran, but it's likely that he will be on TM' bench for the next world cup [as CQ's assistant]

Comment

As expected, both injured Iranians not in the squad.

Comment

Both haven't been in the team for four matches in a row now...

Let's see if Osasuna stays in the Segunda Division tonight.

http://www.lfp.es/sabadell_osasuna/directo/laligatv

Comment

Ouch, down 0-1. On the brink of relegation.

Comment

0-2 now.

Comment

Racing Santander scored the 1-0 against Albacate, currently Osasuna are relegated as they are in the first relegation spot.

60 minutes left to get back from 2-0 and win..

Comment

A draw would do, but they seem to be far away from that.

Comment

67th min

Albacete 0-1 Racing Santander
                                Sabadell 2-0 Osasuna

Osasuna will be relegated as things stand unless if they or Albacete tie/win. No Nekounam or Ansarifard on the bench because of injuries.

Comment

Working...
                                X