X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    You guys make it seem worse than it is.

I don't think Karim is longer part of TM since CQ crossed him off the list recently.

He can fully focus on his club career now as I think his time in TM is pretty much over for now.

Now if he proves himself next season with the remaining contract then he will get back under the radar again.

For now it's important for him to stay there and score goals at Osasuna.

In the worst case he will be sent back to their development team who are one tier below Segunda. No big deal.

Let Karim work hard in silence.
    Karim is so much flying under the radar that he may be mistakenly taken as a Stealth!
    His best option is to break his contract and either go back to Iran or join another mediocre Segunda leauge team (good luck). He will just rot away if he stays at Osa, specially with no Javad to protect him any more!
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      You guys make it seem worse than it is.

I don't think Karim is longer part of TM since CQ crossed him off the list recently.

He can fully focus on his club career now as I think his time in TM is pretty much over for now.

Now if he proves himself next season with the remaining contract then he will get back under the radar again.

For now it's important for him to stay there and score goals at Osasuna.

In the worst case he will be sent back to their development team who are one tier below Segunda. No big deal.

Let Karim work hard in silence.
      Quite the contrary, I think that would further demoralise him.

Comment

A move to Iran can save his career. Now his confidence has hit rock bottom.
        Just like this image => http://www.memes.com/img/1291

Comment

Seriously, things are not good for Karim right now, but you never know what can happen in the future.
          I still remember this from 2011:

Karim Ansarifard Is Best Young Talent in World Football You've Never Heard of

Linked with Borussia Dortmund—and said to be one of world football's rising stars with Arsenal's Jack Wilshere, Manchester United's Javier Hernandez and Barca's Thiago Alcantara—Karim Ansarifard is the best young player you've never heard of.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...never-heard-of

Comment

As long as he doesn't come back to IPL and drop the overall quality of the league with his presence then I'd be happy. Maybe he'd be able to score in Spanish 4th division.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
              As long as he doesn't come back to IPL and drop the overall quality of the league with his presence then I'd be happy.

Comment

At least he played in a well-known team. The same team that was able to beat the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Kudos to Ansarifard for going to Europe. We had talents such as Kazemian, Madanchi, Mobali and Borhani who prefered Arab money and wasted their potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                  Seriously, things are not good for Karim right now, but you never know what can happen in the future.
                  I still remember this from 2011:

Karim Ansarifard Is Best Young Talent in World Football You've Never Heard ofhttp://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...never-heard-of
                  And the whole world was trolled.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    At least he played in a well-known team. The same team that was able to beat the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid.
                    Kudos to Ansarifard for going to Europe. We had talents such as Kazemian, Madanchi, Mobali and Borhani who prefered Arab money and wasted their potential.
                    Borhani was never Europe material anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                      Borhani was never Europe material anyways.
                      When he was at PAS and was playing in TM Omid I would say he was.

He was a great natural goal scorer.

But of course he was never allowed to develop or improve, which is the story of most of our young talents.

10 years from now many will say that Haj Safi and Sharifi were not Europe material if they don't go to a better league.
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

true, i knew he wasnt nearly as good as hyped in iranian media but I didnt figure him to fail this miserably either in this weakass Osa team, in secunda division..!!
                        i still give him props for at least making the EU move..!!
                        im pretty sure by now Osa would badly want to release him and him off the wage bill..!! but if i were him, i'd stay put and force the club to either force him out and pay the associated contractual fines, or make room and plans for him in next year's squad..!!

Comment

Madanchi was unlikely to get any serious EU offers and even if he did, woulda failed miserably..!Kaz. and Mobali and Borhany had a bit better chance than Madanchi in those regards but neither had enough to be safe bets either..!!
                          highly doubt if any of them got serious EU consideration ever...!
                          immense media hype surrounding Ansarifard and Nekunam's pitch probably was instrumental in Karim getting Osasuna offer..!

Comment

Karim turned out to be a big flop. sometimes life will only give you an 1 inch of space and expects you run with it for miles!!!

he was given an opportunity (1 inch) mainly because of Javad and his agent in Osasuna and he was not able to use it and run with it (for miles).

i am afraid to say he is not European material. at best he is at asian level of football. iran or qatar league.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Nekounams post-match comments after surviving the drop to the Spanish 3rd division:

"Critical, too, it showed Javad Nekounam . "I have to thank the fans and also, for my part, apologize for the failures of this year." Iran was "very happy for the team" and said without hesitation that he would like to stay at Osasuna. "I'm still here, I have a contract and I want to finish my career at this club. Let's see what happens, but I want to continue. I'm very happy here, with all the people, clothing and the fans. ""

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...jado-en-el-gol

Comment

Problem for Ansarifard is that he went to Europe 4 years too late. Instead of going to Perspolis from Saipa, he should've gone straight to Europe like Jahanbaksh did. Perspolis is the poison for most of our youth players. I always say to myself that he is the biggest waste of talent that we've had and I stick to that. Hopefully more young players make the jump to Europe early in their careers if possible. As far as Borhani, Kaz, Madanchi, and Mobali go, none of them were Europe material besides Kazemian IMO. Borhani during the Pas days was incredible but Kazemian was another animal during his prime days.

Comment

Working...
                                X