This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim has an offer from Vitoria setubal

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1245547...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      Problem for Ansarifard is that he went to Europe 4 years too late. Instead of going to Perspolis from Saipa, he should've gone straight to Europe like Jahanbaksh did. Perspolis is the poison for most of our youth players. I always say to myself that he is the biggest waste of talent that we've had and I stick to that. Hopefully more young players make the jump to Europe early in their careers if possible. As far as Borhani, Kaz, Madanchi, and Mobali go, none of them were Europe material besides Kazemian IMO. Borhani during the Pas days was incredible but Kazemian was another animal during his prime days.
      Mobali was easily Europe material. You're telling me he couldn't play in a team like NEC, Osasuna etc... ? He would have been even too good for those teams and could have easily played in a mid-Bundesliga or La liga side.

Others could have also played in bottom sides, all Europe players are not always superiors to other players, that's the wrong mentality that most Iranian fans have.

I would take 1 Hajsafi or Amiri over 100 NEC or Osasuna players any day, whether they play in Europe or not. Starting your football in Iran makes it already much much harder to go to European leagues for various reasons, whether the player is more skilled than half of European players or not.

Take it that way, a "lesser skilled" Davari for example will have much easier time finding himself in Bundesliga than a much more skilled Beiranvand who is stuck in an isolated country like Iran

Comment

^ Zandi; There is no doubt that IPL is not scouted by Europeans but I don't think there's this inherent prejudice against Iranian football players due to their nationality. It's mostly their due to their lack of representation. If someone like Hajsafi had a proper renowned agent. He'd get his hands on decent 10 min edited version of his goals, assists, and significant touches and distribute that to myriad of European suitors. That's all it takes to introduce an "unknown." Problem is they have shitty amateur agents who are after fast and easy arab commissions.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
          ^ Zandi; There is no doubt that IPL is not scouted by Europeans but I don't think there's this inherent prejudice against Iranian football players due to their nationality. It's mostly their due to their lack of representation. If someone like Hajsafi had a proper renowned agent. He'd get his hands on decent 10 min edited version of his goals, assists, and significant touches and distribute that to myriad of European suitors. That's all it takes to introduce an "unknown." Problem is they have shitty amateur agents who are after fast and easy arab commissions.
          This I agree with. They seem to lack the basics of Marketing 101 and how to promote and create a brand.

Comment

"Nekounam and Ansarifard

With the finished season one can say that the Iranians have had a performance well below their means. The fans are deluded by the return of midfielder Persian, but it was a fiasco and it is possible change of scenery. It is true that both were more than a month with the selection disputing the Asian Cup, but the time involved have not had the prominence that everyone expected of them. Nekounam came to be the compass in such a complicated Osasuna as the Second Division category, but has accumulated numerous losses and only 5 goals (3 penalty) in 1,700 minutes played.

Iranians have been the failure of the season, especially Nekounam.
            Ansarifard's future could be in the Victoria Setubal

Ansarifard Lo has been much worse. He arrived in Pamplona with the band have been two consecutive years of Iranian golden boot, but Osasuna has failed to score a goal and that occasions have not been lacking. Maybe it has lacked integrated into a new sports culture, but neither has seen delivered to the cause. So if an offer comes the club will open doors. In fact, since the Portuguese newspaper Record speaks of a possible interest Victoria Setubal team that plays in the First Division of Portugal. If this option is diluted, both Nekounam as Ansarifard could return to the Emirates."

http://www.vavel.com/es/futbol/osasu...de-salida.html

Comment

In other news Shojaei's former club Las Palmas has qualified for the final again in the promotion play-offs for La Liga by beating Valladolid on aggregate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                In other news Shojaei's former club Las Palmas has qualified for the final again in the promotion play-offs for La Liga by beating Valladolid on aggregate.
                Had Masoud been with them, no doubt they would have promoted directly, or at least through these play offs.

Comment

Maybe a chance that Masoud returns to them and La Liga, I think he left a good impression in Las Palmas and now that he's a free agent...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    Maybe a chance that Masoud returns to them and La Liga, I think he left a good impression in Las Palmas and now that he's a free agent...
                    Interesting development!

Comment

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...6658_1027.html

Comment

Nekounam is negotiating with Esteghlal as well as Al-Shahaniya whom I believe are now in Qatari 2nd division?! Ansarifard was sitting close to me at the Volleyball match the other day telling people he would love to go back to PP so you never know!
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

They are basically getting rid of their best players to trade them for some third tier league ones.

And they want to promote to La Liga? Jokes..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            They are basically getting rid of their best players to trade them for some third tier league ones.

And they want to promote to La Liga? Jokes..
                            They are a broke club.

Comment

Sounds like Karim is one of their higher paid players. I'm sure OSA would love to rid of Ansarifard more than anyone else on their payroll considering his contribution last season.
                              I'm fairly certain they'll waive any transfer fee, so long they find a sucker to match his current pay.

Comment

I have a feeling we will see Neku ending his career with SS.
                                sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Working...
                                X