No announcement yet.

Zlatko Krancjar resigns from Sepahan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Kranjcar fail with a talented Croatia team in 06? I remember that dysfunctional Iranian team went to Croatia and played much better than them right before the WC.

Comment

Well then again with the bunch of guys we have at our disposal for teammelli, an offensive coach like krancjar would be best. I love CQ but I feel some of the blame needs to be placed on him as well in regards to the contract dispute. If of course we can keep him id be ecstatic, but if not, I'd be fine with krancjar.

Comment

I'm also fine with Kranjcar for TM tbh. I hope we'll play 3-5-2 if he ever comes.

Comment

Re: Zlatko Krancjar resigns from Sepahan!

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
          I'm also fine with Kranjcar for TM tbh. I hope we'll play 3-5-2 if he ever comes.
          3-5-2? With our aging defense which was vulnerable before CQ came, this will never work out against quality sides.

Comment

I wish we could play that, but honestly it would be just too hard for us to maintain against a challenging opponent I.e. Korea, Japan etc. but against a 2nd or 3rd rate side, that would be the ideal formation. Then again, a 3 -5-2 is very similar to a 5-3-2...the wingbacks go up and down constantly, but must be defensively sound. I can see hajsafi playing on the left, but the right seems a bit too old for that.
            A 4-4-1-1 could work well, a variation of it of course..
            ---montazeri---hosseni-Sadeghi--pooladi--
            ------------------ando--------------------
            ---------jahanbaksh--neku----hajsafi---
            -----------------------azmoun--------------
            -----------------ansarifard or Gucci

Ideally, I'd replace nekounam with sadeghian and then we will have a team that will cause major havoc. Put a kid like sharifi in the second half and we will have even extra fire power. With krancjar, expect more of a sepahani presence in TM. Guys like papi, kb, and sharifi will be given chances.

Comment

why this mate? 3-5-2 belongs to to yesterday. Modern football these days consist of 4 defenders as you know yourself my friends.
              I prefer a simple 4-4-2 or even a 5 - 3 - 2 with our aging defenders.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                I wish we could play that, but honestly it would be just too hard for us to maintain against a challenging opponent I.e. Korea, Japan etc. but against a 2nd or 3rd rate side, that would be the ideal formation. Then again, a 3 -5-2 is very similar to a 5-3-2...the wingbacks go up and down constantly, but must be defensively sound. I can see hajsafi playing on the left, but the right seems a bit too old for that.
                A 4-4-1-1 could work well, a variation of it of course..
                ---montazeri---hosseni-Sadeghi--pooladi--
                ------------------ando--------------------
                ---------jahanbaksh--neku----hajsafi---
                -----------------------azmoun--------------
                -----------------ansarifard or Gucci
                Ideally, I'd replace nekounam with sadeghian and then we will have a team that will cause major havoc. Put a kid like sharifi in the second half and we will have even extra fire power. With krancjar, expect more of a sepahani presence in TM. Guys like papi, kb, and sharifi will be given chances.
                Well as I posted before I would like to see something like that

Still very experimental so I would test it in friendlies to be able to apply it in our WCQ. I think it will work fine vs Korea ect... once players get familiar with it, the problem is eventually bigger opponents outside Asia.

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                why this mate? 3-5-2 belongs to to yesterday. Modern football these days consist of 4 defenders as you know yourself my friends.
                I prefer a simple 4-4-2 or even a 5 - 3 - 2 with our aging defenders.
                Because if Kranjcar takes over he will most probably play that formation as with Sepahan

Comment

Z apparently had a critical dispute with Khorvash day before walking out.
                  articles of meeting agenda include Z 's harshest rejection of Moharram ( Moharram crisis ) in public statement .
                  Zelatko and Moharram have had a disputed history... only two months ago Moharram denied his problem with head coach (نویدکیا اختلافش با سپاهان را تایید نکرد
                  ).

Z's comment about Moharram after Malavan game:

کرانچار: اوضاع نويدکيا بحراني است

بحران نویدکیا

این که رسول نویدکیا خوب بازی نمی کند به این دلیل است
                  که او دچار بحرانی شده که نمی تواند خود را پیدا کند.
                  او در تمرینات پیش از فصل عملکرد قابل قبولی داشت اما باید در مورد او بیشتر صبر کنیم.

Comment

Not sure I'd be excited about Krancjar replacing CQ. History has shown success in IPL does not necessarily translate to success at international level.

GN has won the league five times with different teams and he lost with Team Melli at the Asian Cup to one of the weakest Korean sides in recent years. Zlatko has also done well domestically, but Sepahan with him has placed bottom of their group in ACL two years in a row.

CQ is not the only good coach out there, but neither Faraki nor this guy would be an upgrade compared to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                      Didn't Kranjcar fail with a talented Croatia team in 06? I remember that dysfunctional Iranian team went to Croatia and played much better than them right before the WC.
                      I wouldn't call it a failure. I was in Croatia for parts of that WC and after the Brazil match people were celebrating in the streets. That was their only loss and they missed out on the next round due to Australia scoring the equalizer in the last 10 minutes.

They also didn't have a decent goal scorer at the time.

The biggest criticism of Kranjcar was that he played his son who was only 21. But that criticism went away when he was picked up by EPL teams.
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

He is familiar with our football, imo it wouldn't be the worst decision.

Comment

Navad just said that no one is answering their phones, not even Chalangar and no one has commented yet.

Apparently he said goodbye to many of the players today in an emotional farewell.
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            He is familiar with our football, imo it wouldn't be the worst decision.
                            It wouldn't be the 'worst' decision..but would it be a better decision than keeping CQ? When the guy has placed 4th out of 4 teams in ACL for two years in a row with our most professional club, what makes us think he would do better with team melli at the Asian Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                              It wouldn't be the 'worst' decision..but would it be a better decision than keeping CQ? When the guy has placed 4th out of 4 teams in ACL for two years in a row with our most professional club, what makes us think he would do better with team melli at the Asian Cup?
                              Yep, exactly this..he has a pathetic record with Sepahan considering all the good players they have. IMO, Krancjar would be disastrous for TM. He is everything but professional and doesn't suits our team. I rather have no coach than Krancjar.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Z apparently had a critical dispute with Khorvash day before walking out.
                                articles of meeting agenda include Z 's harshest rejection of Moharram ( Moharram crisis ) in public statement .
                                Zelatko and Moharram have had a disputed history... only two months ago Moharram denied his problem with head coach (نویدکیا اختلافش با سپاهان را تایید نکرد
                                ).

Z's comment about Moharram after Malavan game:
                                That article says Rasoul not Moharram ...
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X