No announcement yet.

Zlatko Krancjar resigns from Sepahan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaffashian just said on Navad that Kranjcar is not a TM candidate and that CQ is.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

List of TM's coaching stats:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._team_managers

I know Mayeli Kohan's numbers are incorrect since there was no way he could have coached 38 games in one year. But the rest seem correct.
      sigpic

Comment

Sv: Zlatko Krancjar resigns from Sepahan!

Originally posted by rugs View Post
        Kaffashian just said on Navad that Kranjcar is not a TM candidate and that CQ is.
        And yet he is nowhere near the team, IFF and a new contract or any plans for AC. Oh you gotta love Kafashians bullshit.

Comment

I wonder if this sudden resignation has anything to do with TM coaching position. Really hope not!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            Z apparently had a critical dispute with Khorvash day before walking out.
            articles of meeting agenda include Z 's harshest rejection of Moharram ( Moharram crisis ) in public statement .
            Zelatko and Moharram have had a disputed history... only two months ago Moharram denied his problem with head coach (نویدکیا اختلافش با سپاهان را تایید نکرد
            ).

Z's comment about Moharram after Malavan game:

Iranian papers are full of horse $hit.

Comment

"resigning" makes no sense to me. If you resign you get paid nothing more and you may have to pay a penalty too. wouldn't it be more "beneficial" to stay on the job until you get fired?

Comment

Z apparently had a critical dispute with Khorvash day before walking out.
                articles of meeting agenda include Z 's harshest rejection of Moharram ( Moharram crisis ) in public statement .
                Zelatko and Moharram have had a disputed history... only two months ago Moharram denied his problem with head coach (نویدکیا اختلافش با سپاهان را تایید نکرد
                ).

Z's comment about Moharram after Malavan game:
                dude he mean rasoul not moharram .

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Then it sounds like a win-win situation for both Sepahan and TM.
                  More like a loss - loss situation

Kranjcar is without a doubt a better option for TM than all Iranian coaches. However he still would be a "downgrade" as long as CQ is not fully out of the picture. On the other side Sepahan would lose a decent foreign coach - one of the best in IPL the last years - and might have to deal with some random domestic coach in the future.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                    "resigning" makes no sense to me. If you resign you get paid nothing more and you may have to pay a penalty too. wouldn't it be more "beneficial" to stay on the job until you get fired?
                    that is unless you got a juicier job and bigger payday waiting in wings for you..!!

Comment

Faraki IS Sepahan new head coach.

He joined Luciano and Karami.

فرکی سرمربی سپاهان شد
                      حسین فرکی به عنوان سرمربی جدید تیم فوتبال سپاهان انتخاب شد.
                      1393/06/18 - 19:46:00

Comment

Faraki IS Sepahan new head coach.

He joined Luciano and Karami.

فرکی سرمربی سپاهان شد
                        حسین فرکی به عنوان سرمربی جدید تیم فوتبال سپاهان انتخاب شد.
                        1393/06/18 - 19:46:00
                        I am glad to see coach recycling is alive and well in the IPL.
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

LOL

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what IFF is up to.

1. Head of Iran's National Sports Association or whatever it's called wanted CQ out because they don't want to pay that much for a foreign coach anymore not giving a shit what CQ accomplished.

2. Faraki was approached by IFF or Sports head to take the job when CQ leaves after WC. He did really have a surgery though but used as a way to be free to be signed at any time for TM.

3. Kafashian and IFF tried to get CQ back and somehow convinced Iran's sport head to go ahead but with a lower salary. Kafashian and IFF were forced to play hardball on the contract and CQ didn't fall in that trap especially with the late payments and Asian Cup 2015 clause details.

4. IFF can't get back CQ because they are just puppets. Faraki would be a bad choice in the public's eye especially after how negotiation's ended with CQ so they're going after the best foreign coach in Iran.
                          Don't forget Branko's FB status on going back to Iran which may not have worked out. I guarantee Sepahan and TM were involved in this.

5. Faraki goes to Sepahan and Kranjcar goes to TM. Kafashian will give a reason such as CQ was wasting valuable time for AC 2015 so we decided to go with this. (The usual BS)

Obviously I could be wrong but I won't be surprised if this happens at all!!!
                          And yes I know some of the points are controversial and based on rumours but hey it's Iran we're talking about

Comment

Thank god Kharaki will not be TM coach at least.

Comment

Shoja Khalilzadeh & Khalatbari crying so much smells like Kranchar will coach TM. It looks like they wanted to guarantee a spot. If this happens Yaghoub Karimi is the loser.

Comment

Sv: Zlatko Krancjar resigns from Sepahan!

Originally posted by kia View Post
                                Shoja Khalilzadeh & Khalatbari crying so much smells like Kranchar will coach TM. It looks like they wanted to guarantee a spot. If this happens Yaghoub Karimi is the loser.
                                We all know Khalatbari belongs to TM. First I didn't understood why they were crying

Comment

Working...
                                X