Draft Evasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    these football players have it easy. they can go to a military team and service out their military service while playing football. how can you beat this deal!!
    My sentiments exactly. For those folks advocating $$$ to get out of conscription, football players aren't above the law, and if you can't even manage simply playing at a sarbazi team for the length of the military service, then that's retarded.
    Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

I don't agree with playing for sarbazi teams. Many players that decide to do this lose form and their game deteriorates. Plus I don't find it fair that Tractor can just take all the top sarbazi players. Either we add more sarbazi teams or wipe this whole fiasco all together

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        I don't agree with playing for sarbazi teams. Many players that decide to do this lose form and their game deteriorates. Plus I don't find it fair that Tractor can just take all the top sarbazi players. Either we add more sarbazi teams or wipe this whole fiasco all together
        They can go to Malavan as well.
        Also there are a few teams in the Azadegan League who have the same deal.

Comment

Working...
        X