No announcement yet.

Hedayati trying to buy Getafe LOOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know very much about this guy, but there could be a positive spin. With his connections in Iran, and his love for becoming famous, maybe we can have a home for our younger players. Mahdavikia has mentioned his love to be involved at youth level and he is close to Hedayati.
    sigpic

Comment

looooooooooooool another load of bs

Comment

[QUOTE=persian-eagle-13]
        he will use the team as a front to launder money for IFF/IRI in iran!!

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        That possibility certainly adds weight to the validity of this story ..!
        Lol i think you guys are looking for fire when there is not even smoke.
        Since when do football clubs make money loooool
        And how much money can u actually launder with a football club like Getafe.
        This is bringing the conspiracy theories of even Iranians to a new height loooooool.

Comment

[QUOTE=IPG;2216911]
          Originally posted by persian-eagle-13
          he will use the team as a front to launder money for IFF/IRI in iran!!

Lol i think you guys are looking for fire when there is not even smoke.
          Since when do football clubs make money loooool
          And how much money can u actually launder with a football club like Getafe.
          This is bringing the conspiracy theories of even Iranians to a new height loooooool.
          well even if Hedayati genuinely intended to purchase the club, the international banking ban that's on place against IR cronies worldwide would already make it a very difficult transaction to accomplish..!! (which by itself makes the news laughable)
          but if they were to get by somehow, then that would certainly give the owners a mean to bring out a ton of their stolen, worthless tomans that they are currently hoarding in Iran to Europe for investment in something worthwhile.!

Comment

Hedayati trying to buy Getafe LOOL

[QUOTE=BacheLot;2216977]
            Originally posted by IPG View Post
            well even if Hedayati genuinely intended to purchase the club, the international banking ban that's on place against IR cronies worldwide would already make it a very difficult transaction to accomplish..!! (which by itself makes the news laughable)
            but if they were to get by somehow, then that would certainly give the owners a mean to bring out a ton of their stolen, worthless tomans that they are currently hoarding in Iran to Europe for investment in something worthwhile.!
            Actually this guy has a lot of money in European banks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I think his idea is really simple and brilliant. Instead of building facilities in Iran and dealing with all the BS that comes with it, he will buy into a club with good facilities and send young talent from Iran to be developed. They can then sell the players to other EU clubs with descent profits. It would take him years to accomplish the same thing in Iran. His motivations are money and fame. I just don't know enough about him to judge his intentions. All I know is that he carries lots of weight in our soccer which includes many well respected players.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X