Your TM squad for training camps ahead of Asian Cup 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
    If you were with me, I say Fuck you anyways.
    Did you even see our league well? When Jahanbakhsh was star of our league CQ never invited him and he preferred likes of Atashkadeh and Nazari over him. When he went to Holland he quickly invited him.
    How old was Mahdavikia when Mayelikohan gave him TM debut? Only 18. CQ must watch our league more carefully instead of bringing players like Nazari, Aria, Atashkadeh, etc.
    If Aria was good my Japanese friends would not have said that he is not good enough to play for Japan B team in EAFF Asian Cup games.
    As I said most of you guys were not grew up in Iran and speak other languages than farsi better unlike me. If that was not the case, you would have said that why CQ never invited Abdollah Karami to the TM at least once? This was what our domestic coaches like Yavari and Mayelikohan said.
    Oh ok so for someone to get invited to a specific national team, one has to ask his/her friends whether they think one is good enough or not.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Comment

I honestly think both Arash 1998 and clipsport are run by the same troll.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by PerZiano View Post
          Oh ok so for someone to get invited to a specific national team, one has to ask his/her friends whether they think one is good enough or not.

Thanks for clarifying that.
          Almost all Japanese fans in the Big-soccer said Aria is not good enough to make to the final roster of Japan B side.

Comment

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
            Almost all Japanese fans in the Big-soccer said Aria is not good enough to make to the final roster of Japan B side.
            this guy considers random japanese people on big soccer his friends

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              this guy considers random japanese people on big soccer his friends
              I have Japanese friends in one of my classes.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post

that was funny

Comment

Working...
                X