Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting NEC games

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
    As I live in Groningen, I might be going to Emmen, which is in february. For a match against Groningen you will have to wait until next season. But it's unlikely that N.E.C. will still have Alireza next season.
    And when you want to go to Emmen, don't show too much that you're supporting N.E.C. or Alireza, as that might be a reason to kick you out, as away fans aren't allowed to sit on the seats for home supporters. And to get away seats is impossible, as you need to have a club card with an allowance for away games to buy tickets.
    Thanks for the tipps, ill definatley go to emmen in february then.... If u want a transport i can pick u up

Comment

Guys I will be visiting my cousin in aachen in OCT and I'm thinking about going to the NEC vs Den Bosh match Oct 19th. Is there a way to buy tickets without a club card? Is there a 3rd party site that sell tickets like stubhub which we use here in the US? Gijscoman recommended I email the club directly and see if they can help me out considering I'm traveling from the USA etc. but just wondering if you guys had any other ideas. Thanks!

Comment

Amin are you still down to watch the match against Almere City tomorrow? I just noticed that the away tickets are sold out but there are still many regular tickets left. Anyone wanna go?

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
          Guys I will be visiting my cousin in aachen in OCT and I'm thinking about going to the NEC vs Den Bosh match Oct 19th. Is there a way to buy tickets without a club card? Is there a 3rd party site that sell tickets like stubhub which we use here in the US? Gijscoman recommended I email the club directly and see if they can help me out considering I'm traveling from the USA etc. but just wondering if you guys had any other ideas. Thanks!
          Most of the time, there are persons in front of the stadium that have a club card and can buy a ticket for you. Most people will be willing to help you.
          An e-mail to the club would be another solution.
          And maybe a very strange way: one of the central defenders of N.E.C. is Tobias Haitz, who comes from Aachen. His family still lives there. Maybe it's possible to try to contact them. On the other hand, it might be a bit strange to do so...

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
            Amin are you still down to watch the match against Almere City tomorrow? I just noticed that the away tickets are sold out but there are still many regular tickets left. Anyone wanna go?
            Holy shit is the game tomorrow already?! :-/

Eh...yes, I haven't prepared the beer yet, but that can be arranged tomorrow
            So yeah you guys are welcome. Let me know who will join.

What time does the match start btw?
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Etemadi vs Jahanbakhsh should be real interesting can't wait!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                Etemadi vs Jahanbakhsh should be real interesting can't wait!
                I disagree, I remember the times where I waited for Enayati vs Etemadi impatiently, much better.

Comment

Sorry guys, can't come this time

I have lots of work to do. Writing tons of essays, studying, fixing lectures..this has priority for now!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

I have lots of work to do. Writing tons of essays, studying, fixing lectures..this has priority for now!
                    U suck
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

It's Friday man, you can still study the whole Weekend

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Amin the match starts at 8 bro. I'm gonna ask my friends and see if anyone wants to join. If no one's joining, I would suggest to go to the match against Ajax (youth) all together and go to a chelo kababi before the match.

Comment

Ok bro, well I think I will be going anyway, but let me know as soon as you can whether you (and your friends) are joining.

I will ask Puya too.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Ok damet garm, I've just sent you a PM. I will be joining myself. Would be nice if Puya joins too this time!

Comment

Working...
                            X