INTERVIEW NEC Nijmegens Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW NEC Nijmegens Alireza Jahanbakhsh

- What are the biggest differences between football in Iran and football in Holland?- You said that you have developed greatly, but which qualities of yours (mentally or technically) approved significantly because of your transfer to an European competition?- What is your greatest (personal) success with N.E.C?- How difficult was the transition from playing on a World Cup to playing in the Jupiler League?- You already scored four goals. With which amount of goals would you be satisfied?- What is your ultimate goal for your football career? A certain competition or club? Or maybe international success with Iran?http://totaldutchfootball.com/2014/0...a-jahanbakhsh/
    Last edited by Rooyintan; 09-26-2014, 04:22 AM.

Good anserws by him.

On a side note. Is it really necessary for every Iranian who does well at something to be called the "prince of Persia"?
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Classy
      “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Can't help but love how humble and composed he is, really rate to come across for an Iranian. Damesh garm!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

He seems very humble and knowledgable. You could tell he had a great mindset when he was interviewed before and early after going to holland and his great progress has shown that he really is very smart and hard working. I hope he keeps this up he has a lot of potential.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
            X