Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should khalatbari be included in our 2015 AC squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should khalatbari be included in our 2015 AC squad?

I think this is a very good question that many people will be asking themselves over the next few months ahead. He is in very good form and looks hungry to get back into TM.

I personally am cut in between yes and no for a few reasons:

- we have a lot of young and upcoming talent that could use this valuable opportunity to gain experience and knowledge from a lot of older guys in TM that will hang up their shirt after January, and I think that's something real important to consider.

- assuming Jahanbakhsh, Dejagah, and Hajsafi will be our starting wingers (any 2 out of those 3) wouldn't a younger option like Sharifi, Amiri, etc. be more valuable to give playing time to and who can make equally as good an impact?

And on the contrary side:

- KB is in top form.

- don't think we can find a better "super sub" role player than him, he will more than likely be able to have the biggest immediate impact coming off the bench, although I do think Sharifi or Amiri could do serious damage as well, but they are all pretty different style players.

- he has been very clutch for tm in the past and really thrives on the Asian level, both in the ACL and in WCQs.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

My answer is clear: he is good enough for Asian level. He can be very useful for when we need fresh legs toward end of the games, or when it comes down on extra time which is very likely to come when facing South Korea, Japan, etc..

Out of nowhere he often pops up making great individual actions which result in goals, take Lebanon game and Russia as example..

Comment

I would say, your contrary points overrule the negatives of bringing him along and include him in the squad.

- He's in top form
      - He's a SUPER sub!
      - He has been a very important part of TM the last years, playing very well.

The fact that he was not included in the WC squad was because he didnt fit CQ's tactics (parking the bus). This time, in Asia, against these opponents who we love to humuliate, he is vital to bring along, this is another football we will play!
      Remember our last match against Lebanon? Around 40 mins had gone with no goals, and that little fella took the case in his own hands! http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=8626

Comment

why the fukk wasnt he in the world cup should be the question. he has been our most talented after daei/mahdavikia era.

Comment

I think he could be effective as a sub. Also the fact that the poor guy was not selected to be part of tm in the wc really makes me feel for him. It would be a double burn if he wasnt part of the team for the Asian cup either.

Comment

I think CQ feels that he owes him and also knows that Khalat can easily take on the arab teams so he will include him.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

There is no question, of course he should be included. I was hugely upset when I heard he was crossed off the final list for the WC.

Comment

I was disappointed when he was left out of the WC squad as well, but when you line up the list of forwards and wingers we should take to the AC it's a much closer call than you may initially think just take a look:

Definite forward call ups:

RGN
                Azmoun
                Ansarifard
                Sharifi

Definite winger call ups:

Dejagah
                Jahanbakhsh
                Hajsafi

I may just be overthinking it given how popular the yes vote is...given that I think ideally we should take one less defender than we did in the WC squad and give it to KB since we won't need to be anywhere as nearly as defensive in the AC....I think that's a reasonable solution!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha
                  I think this is a very good question ......
                  ???

Moshk aan Ast ke Khod bebooyad, Na aan ke attaar begooyad

Comment

Absolutely!! Khalatbari is Iran's Di Maria.

sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

^ Lol, I expected at least some video of Khalatbari himself..

Comment

100 dar 100
                        sigpic
                        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

dar TM hamishe baa gheirat baazi kardeh. Omidvaraam bargarde.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

My favorite player since ak8. He is one of the most talented players iran has ever produced my friends. It is a damn shame he was left out of the World Cup for the likes of heydari and alenemeh.

Comment

Mais oui, definitement!

Comment

Working...
                              X