No announcement yet.

What happened to Zlatko Kranjcar??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shahab gordan and Kalatbaari have come out saying that they have not seen Kranja drunk. if he drinks or not it is up to him and no ones business, the results he has gotten in iran speak for themself. this is just an internal fight between IFF vs Sports Minister.

so this goes to show how far they will go to settle scores. it is like we give you CQ but we will not let you pick Kranja as the U-23 coach, we will pick they person that we want.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      I don't blame him... anyone that has to deal with the IFF and their incompetency, will eventually hit the bottle.
      ^^
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        They're saying he was an alcoholic way before. These rumors used to follow him around even when he was coaching in Croatia and Montenegro.

Comment

its absolutely shameful how they're treating him. Its just an excuse. Nothing more.
          No one mentioned any of these things when he was coaching in Persepolis and Sepahan (and doing well!).

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
            I don't blame him ..... anyone that has to deal with IFF and their incompetency, will eventually hit the bottle.
            Vay mordam az khande. I loved your comment

Comment

kranjar breaks his silence:

ظرم نسبت به ایران هرگز تغییر نمی كند؛
              كرانچار سكوتش را شكست
              سرمربی سابق سپاهان سرانجام سکوت خود را شکست و حرف های جالبی به زبان آورد.

Comment

Pure class.

Comment

Working...
                X