Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majidi visits Mazloumi (Picture)

Hello all,

I don't think this picture has been posted here before, but Farhad Majidi recently visited Mazloumi in the hostpital which is a nice gesture but no one seems to notice that he's resting his right "4" fingers in the picture, which is really childish in my opinion. You are visiting a sick patient in the hospital and all you think about is showing 4 with your fingers? If he would have been chosen as CQ's assistant coach, was he going to do that as well?

Have you ever seen players like Karimi, Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Abedzadeh, Bagheri or Parvin show number 6 while taking pictures? Or even classy players such as Neku, Ando, Montazeri of Esteghlal wouldn't even do that and they are adored by all Iranians because not only they are great players but they behave well too on and off the pitch.

I feel like players who show number 6 or 4 are trying really hard to get attention and popular, but one thing they don't know is that you can't force yourself into people's heart. The only reason players like Karimi, Kia, Abedzadeh will always remain in people's heart is because they were excellent players.

Majidi is trying to paint himself as some sort of great Esteghlal legend. He is not.

I'm not an Esteghlal fan but Majidi is nowhere near the greatest, smartest or classiest of Esteghlal.

Comment

Not surprised. The guy has never had any class.

He feeds into whoever he thinks he can benefit from the most. Currently that is Esteghlal fans. In the past it was Sheikhs.

Whatever ever happened to his role at Athletico Madrid? I thought he was some sort of scout for them or was that another case of an "Let me pay you money so I can take a picture at your club"?
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Lol, Farhad Majidi..who cares about that guy?

Comment

Sv: Majidi visits Mazloumi (Picture)

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Lol, Farhad Majidi..who cares about that guy?
          Esteghlali's or maybe not...

Comment

great gesture by both majidis...dameshoon garm. these are the good things about our football.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Majidi is trying to paint himself as some sort of great Esteghlal legend. He is not.

I'm not an Esteghlal fan but Majidi is nowhere near the greatest, smartest or classiest of Esteghlal.
              There are certain players that are popular and everyone likes them but Majidi certainly isn't one of those players because of his behavior, otherwise he wasn't a bad player.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                great gesture by both majidis...dameshoon garm. these are the good things about our football.
                Definetly but I think it wasn't the right time or place to raise 4 fingers for a picture.

Comment

He could be referring to the fact that the Mazloumis and the Majidis were 4 brothers who all played for Taj/Eses. They have that connection.

Comment

Farzad Majidi has turned into a grizzly bear. Isn't he younger than Farhad? So sad to see most Iranian players gaining so much weight upon their retirement!

Comment

Ouch just noticed the "4" Majidi posed in this picture, what a low life, dehaati imbecile. Standing next to an Esteghlal legend who is hospitalized and in such critical condition, yet resorting to such childish and immature gestures? Never liked this guy, never will. I am glad he was almost never part of TM on a consistent basis!

Comment

For heavens sake he's resting his hand on the railing of the bed.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                          Definetly but I think it wasn't the right time or place to raise 4 fingers for a picture.
                          is he though? it looks to me like he has his hand on the railing of the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                            is he though? it looks to me like he has his hand on the railing of the bed.
                            Correct. He's resting his 4 fingers on the rail. This is not a coincidence, he's purposely doing it like he has before.

Comment

It looks like he just has his hand on the rail.... 3 of his fingers are curled around it for gods sake.. Lets give the guy the benefit of the doubt here

Comment

Working...
                              X