No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL SWEDEN-IRAN Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to go and smoke ghelyoon with some girls after the game as i have said before anyone can join just ask cam ran for directions he knows sthlm I'm going to be in a car :P

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      I'm going to go and smoke ghelyoon with some girls after the game as i have said before anyone can join just ask cam ran for directions he knows sthlm I'm going to be in a car :P
      Iranian girls?

Comment

What ? Girlllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Yes iranian girls around the age 24-27

Comment

Originally posted by mardonius View Post
            Are the any places in stockholm where fans are coming together before the match? Also any good iranian restaurants in stockholm? How about after the game any place where people are gathering and hopefully doing some celebration
            All iranians will go to Olearys at Norrtull Before the game. From 16:00.. And then go to the game toghether

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
              All iranians will go to Olearys at Norrtull Before the game. From 16:00.. And then go to the game toghether
              All 35000?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                All 35000?
                No, only 30.000 the rest are soedi

Comment

Hajsafi will be the only absentee along with the two U23 boys and Pouladi, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    Hajsafi will be the only absentee along with the two U23 boys and Pouladi, right?
                    Right... I think
                    maa bachehaaye iroonim
                    hamishe irooni mimoonim
                    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

me and camran were going to go and smoke hookah after the game anyone up for it?
                      Yes, why not but how i can go there?

Comment

pretty much the only time I wish I was in Sweden. Not because of the country or the Swedes for that matter but for the game.. I paid my dues and lived there 15 years, I guess 15 years too many

Have fun everybody,

Bijan

Comment

First of all I hope we win or tie and show a good game.. And wish I could be there but for those that are going, Im ask for one thing.... Please chant "CQ Dont leave in farsi and english" farsi for those ir ppl to hear and also for him to know that we love him and want him to stay... Thanks all...
                          ==============================================

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                            Right... I think
                            Ganji had a dislocated shoulder might be not ready 100%.

Comment

Video of fans and players in hotel: http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14150

Comment

If the federation and the people controlling it already has decided to get rid of cq. They will arrange 2-3 good friendlies after he's gone to hush the crowds. I had hopes and thought that their is a chance for cq to say. But when i read that nobody from iff has been in contact with team Melli after the Chile game I really get conserned.

Comment

Working...
                                X