Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PGL - 2014/2015 | Week 15 - Date/Time (IRAN DERBY)(+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    Plays one good game, deserves to be in tm. Sorkhabi logic. Let's see how how he continues before we invite him to tm.
    Perspolis has very talented young players, they would benefit so much from good European coach
    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Actually he's been doing well all season long. I don't miss a PP match and he is the one player that has been consistent all season long. He's like Sharifi in that he is not a consistent/bonified goal scorer but he always manages to put on a good performance. I think 15 weeks is enough to tell whether or not someone is worthy of a test and is rather "logical" as opposed to "sorkhabi logic" my dear friend
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Re: PGL - 2014/2015 | Week 15 - Date/Time (IRAN DERBY)(+ LIVE REPORT)

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
      Actually he's been doing well all season long. I don't miss a PP match and he is the one player that has been consistent all season long. He's like Sharifi in that he is not a consistent/bonified goal scorer but he always manages to put on a good performance. I think 15 weeks is enough to tell whether or not someone is worthy of a test and is rather "logical" as opposed to "sorkhabi logic" my dear friend
      Didn't know, definitely showed good skill tho.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
        Well, the sorkhabi logic does hold. I mean this guy has a few good moves in a game and now people are saying he should be invited. Compare that with all the other players on other teams who have had good seasons both last year and this year who no one talks about. (I don't mean you, in general)

Best examples are: Mehrdad Bayrami, Saman Nariman Jahan, Kaveh Rezaei. All three had fantastic seasons last year, but were they mentioned? No. Even Mehdi Daghagheleh was great last year, but no one ever mentions them.

Mehdi Sharifi, by far the greatest talent in Iran at the moment, gets less support than someone like Sadeghian.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          Well, the sorkhabi logic does hold. I mean this guy has a few good moves in a game and now people are saying he should be invited. Compare that with all the other players on other teams who have had good seasons both last year and this year who no one talks about. (I don't mean you, in general)

Best examples are: Mehrdad Bayrami, Saman Nariman Jahan, Kaveh Rezaei. All three had fantastic seasons last year, but were they mentioned? No. Even Mehdi Daghagheleh was great last year, but no one ever mentions them.

Mehdi Sharifi, by far the greatest talent in Iran at the moment, gets less support than someone like Sadeghian.
          C'mon now not again with this "one time" thing, it's not one time. He has managed to play well in a team that some of our own TM consistents like Haghighi and khanzadeh have failed to impress in. It sounds like your anti sorkhabi bias talking right now....

Kaveh Rezaie has been getting consistent playing time for several years now and has never fully proven himself. I like him but he still needs to improve. Bayrami is a pretty good player and I think should be tried out. Nariman jahan is a different position than him and should be tested as well. I don't get what you're getting at here.....there's always going to be players that deserved to be tried that aren't going to get the chance but I don't get what that has to do with taromi?

And also how has Sharifi been getting far less support? Are you alluding to support from CQ or fans? He has gotten the exact same level of attention as Sadeghian as far as TM call ups if not more....both were with TM from March to May of this past year. Since then Sharifi was also included in TM U22 as well whereas Sadeghian wasn't. So again, it sounds like your anti-sorkhabi agenda is talking.

Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Either way I can't see any IPL striker getting a permanent spot in TM any time soon. It will be hard to steal either Gucci, Azmoun or Ansarifard's places so they will have to step up their game and move to Europe, Sharifi included. Not a bad thing anyways.

Comment

sorkhabi derby in afghanistan:

گزارش جالب برنامه نود از استقلال و پرسپولیس افغانستان

i had no idea they followed our league to this point.
              Last edited by hzv; 11-26-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X