Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PGL - 2014/2015 | Week 15 - Date/Time (IRAN DERBY)(+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder who GN will blame
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

>that feel when you are esteghlali and hate GN with all you have and wish Nasser khan hejazi was alive and he would take over

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        >that feel when you are esteghlali and hate GN with all you have and wish Nasser khan hejazi was alive and he would take over
        that feel when you are esteghlali and you lose the derby, jk baba i feel your pain it has been the same story for us far too often

Comment

what is with the fans who cry after their team loses? khejalatam khoob chizieh nare khar...

Comment

Congratulations All Persepolis fans.

Comment

Great come from behind win for my Perspolis
              Esteghlal had the better team and was favorite to win but I noticed one thing today
              Esteghlal looked old specialy on defence

Comment

Persepolis

Comment

It seems like a turning point for Perspolice. The games quality was law but Perspolice was playing better than before. Neither PP nor es is amoung the top 3 teams in tabel whi I think is historic

Comment

i dont even know how ss lost this game

Comment

Perspolis SARVAREH Esteghlale!!!!!

Comment

Hameja ghermezeteh

Comment

The same guy who used Sadeghi and Hanif as forwards and Ando as CB has apparently yelled at his players in the locker room

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=191578

صدای اعتراض و فریادهای امیر قلعه*نویی بر سر بازیکنان استقلال تا بیرون رختکن این تیم هم شنیده می*شد.
                          به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، پس از شکست ۲ بر یک استقلال مقابل پرسپولیس در دربی ۷۹ امیر قلعه*نویی در رختکن این تیم با فریاد و اعتراض با شاگردان خود صحبت کرد. صدای فریاد*های قلعه*نویی آنقدر بلند بود که تا بیرون از رختکن هم شنیده می*شد و همه از جمله خبرنگاران آن را شنیدند.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            The same guy who used Sadeghi and Hanif as forwards and Ando as CB has apparently yelled at his players in the locker room

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=191578

صدای اعتراض و فریادهای امیر قلعه*نویی بر سر بازیکنان استقلال تا بیرون رختکن این تیم هم شنیده می*شد.

Comment

Ghermez
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Omid Alishah: second yellow & a red for taking off his shirt after scoring. Talk about 'farare maghzha' (brain drain)...what a dumbass...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X