Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PGL - 2014/2015 | Week 15 - Date/Time (IRAN DERBY)(+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alishah is the biggest idiot ive ever seen, it was only a derby in the 2nd half though.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
      that is absoultely not true, Tractor's highest attendance was there match against SS and it wasnt full at bout 60,000. While Ferdousipour announced there were 67,800 spectators here today.
      No, that is absolutely not true..
      Tractors highest attendance was against Sepahan which was a sold out match. So that means at least 70.000 in attendance, which is the highest attendance in a league game in IPL this season.

The match against Esteghlal as you say wasn't sold out, but it wasn't 10.000 from sold out either, so that match is still comparable with the game today. But also take in mind, that almost all the 60-70.000 fans in Yadegare Emam are Tractori. Today it was maybe 30.000 from each team, so I don't think you can argue that Tractor is the team with highest attendance in iranian football at the moment.
      Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
        the derby that no one watches is the best one in years
        I watched the first half and found it super boring and waste of time to watch, so I quit watching, then later on watched the highlights and after the watching the whole game's highlights I just cussed myself

What a second half it turned out to be, not just because Perspolis won, but the game itself l, particularly the last 39 minutes.

Omid Alishah is one imbecile, I never liked his demeanor, such low class individual with little self respect. If I were the coach I would bench him for at least 3 games. Removing your jersey in a crucial derby when you know you already have a yellow and the second yellow warrants your ejection from the pitch, this jeopardizing your team's one goal lead? You're such an idiot Alishah, that idiotic more killed the whole joy of that winner goal and had me want you out of my Perspolis, cuz we already got a handful of rebels and undisciplined players like you in the team!

Congrats to my fellow Perspilisid and hard luck our dear Esteghlali PFDCers, you guys also played well, many thanks to both teams to have finally displayed a decent game in the second half, about time!

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
          Tractors highest attendance was against Sepahan which was a sold out match. So that means at least 70.000 in attendance, which is the highest attendance in a league game in IPL this season.

The match against Esteghlal as you say wasn't sold out, but it wasn't 10.000 from sold out either, so that match is still comparable with the game today. But also take in mind, that almost all the 60-70.000 fans in Yadegare Emam are Tractori. Today it was maybe 30.000 from each team, so I don't think you can argue that Tractor is the team with highest attendance in iranian football at the moment.
          no sepahan vs tractor was not sold out, the entire upper deck as empty the attendance was around 50k, you can clearly see in the video it is not a sell out

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post

also i am not argueing with your last point, i am just against fabrication of random facts to prove your point, today was the highest attended league match so far and i think persepolis fans will be encouraged to come out and support their team after todays performance

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't find this real funny?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUB4aMOWivY">http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUB4aMOWivY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Comment

Well, contrary to many other derbies, at least this derby was exciting. Although the quality was poor.
                What takes over you when all sense and logic deserts you that you don't remember you're on a freaking yellow and you shouldn't take your bloody jersey off? lol

I like how the pp players made a circle around him, forcing him to wear his jersey before the ref catches him!!! Hahahahaha funny as suit. Yeah, right. Coz the ref missed those 200 meters he did bare cheated, running around like a Tarzan!

Comment

It was a good game and exciting and the result was fair and just. Although Esteghlal had better ball control and made great passes it needs karrar badly to glue them all together.
                  A few players played very rough and nasty game and still received no punishment. Ando and Fakhredini were just too rough trying to hurt the PP players. A better referee would have issued yellow cards in first half and would have called for free kicks at least threee more times.
                  Fakhredini showed his character and hs is one of the worst I have ever seen. He does not know what being sportsman means.
                  Alishah can be forgiven for his foolishness and he was probably psychologically impacted by his score against SS and some people can only dream about that. For a youngster it was a big show and he lost his mind.

Comment

GN says ref should've given SS a penalty and Bengar should've been red carded....lol
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Maybe GN is right. Bengar could have been red carded only after red carding Ando and Fakhredini. They played really naajavaanmardaneh.
                      The SS playerd a little roughness to stop being rough. Ref allowed them to be violent and Bengaar showed some toughness in the battle.

Comment

PP win comes from speed and youth mixed with talents. However some of these young talents need to grew up fast and be reponsible so they can help TM by attracting CQ's attention.

Comment

Taromi for TM!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Re: PGL - 2014/2015 | Week 15 - Date/Time (IRAN DERBY)(+ LIVE REPORT)

Plays one good game, deserves to be in tm. Sorkhabi logic. Let's see how how he continues before we invite him to tm.
                            Perspolis has very talented young players, they would benefit so much from good European coach
                            Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Taromi is good, but would not last in our current system, or should I say CQ's. He is a big striker, and our coach likes lanky quick forwards like Gucci and azmoun.

Comment

Well Taromi has been one of few impressive PP players this season. People expected Sadeghian, Alishah or Abbaszadeh to shine and get invited to TM, but it was the guy from Boushehr who bulit up a reputation

Comment

Working...
                                X