Emails to PFDC for help on Iranian football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here I will start posting emails that have been sent to us asking for information on Iranian football from around the world so if you guys can and have time to answer them.

Requesting for News

To
    • me

Subject: Requesting for News

Message Body:
    Dear Sir Assalamualikum.We are football fans of India-Bangladesh,We had the opportunity to see Late Nasser Hejazi playing and coaching for Dhaka Mohamedan Sporting in Bangladesh.But There was another star of our heart.Majeed Bishkar who was in the 1978 Iran world Cup team.He played from 1980-1987 in India In East Bengal and Mohamedan.Along with Jamshed nassiri.Majeed has returned to Iran in 1988.We have no news of Majeed.If any news can be shared with us.We will be ever so grateful.Thank you very much.

آقای عزیز Assalamualikum.We طرفداران فوتبال از هند و بنگلادش هستند، ما این فرصت را به مرحوم ناصر حجازی بازی و مربیگری برای ورزشی داکا Mohamedan در Bangladesh.But بود ستاره دیگری از heart.Majeed Bishkar ما که در سال 1978 ایران در جهان وجود دارد به حال جام team.He from 1980-1987 در هند با بازی در بنگال شرق و Mohamedan.Along با جمشید nassiri.Majeed تا به ایران در 1988.We بازگشت هیچ خبری از Majeed.If هر خبری را می توان با ما.ما به اشتراک گذاشته تا کنون خواهد بود بنابراین grateful.Thank شما بسیار

--
    This mail is sent via contact form on Persian Football Dot Com [PFDC] http://www.persianfootball.com/news
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

To
    • me

Comment

To
      • me

Dear sir, madam,

I am from Holland and would like to attend a game in the great Azadi stadium in Tehran. My question is simple: where can I buy tickets for leaguematches? Is it normally possible at the stadium on the day of a match? I found out some info about an electronic system but for me it is impossible to create from Holland and to understand it because there is no English version.

Anyway I am a very big footballfan and I visited already 67 countries to see matches in 372 stadiums. Well Azadi-stadium is still missing on my list! And I would be very very happy to attend a game there in 2015.

Hopefully you can help me further!

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Joris Boorsma
      The Netherlands
      Email: effenberg3@hotmail.com

Comment

To
        • me

Subject: History of Football

Message Body:
        Good morning,

I am Lukas Vrablik. I am a 16-year-old sports journalist from Slovakia. I write
        for football magazines and webpages in my country and in the Czech
        Republic. I study in the high school. I have been working on my
        project "The History of Football until 1945" for about 2-3 years, but
        I have been still studying books and documents. This period is not
        very famous in history of football, but it is very interesting, and in my opinion the most important one. I hope that my project will be successful and published as book in
        the future.
        I want to write a chapter about Iranian football in my book. I am writing to you to ask for some resources. I would be very happy, if you could send me some articles, brochures, parts of books, contact to useful people (other historians, journalists,...) etc. I am interested mainly in beginnings of football, politics in Iranian football and history of best clubs. It will be a big help for my writing.
        If you need my help, you can write me. I can give you a big number
        of matherials about Czech and Slovak football mainly, in Communist era
        also - old magazines, books etc.

Sorry for my bad English, I have been only learning it.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Best regards,

Lukas

Comment

Um...I don't think those people want their information posted like that...very unprofessional. What you could've done was post the body of the email here & reply to them with the link to this thread.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

If someone wants they can tell the Dutch guy that you can only register for electric tickets with your national ID card and you can only get one ticket per card. So he shouldn't pursue that route.

Instead it would be best for him to email the clubs he wants to watch or the IFF. They will probably get him free tickets or put him in the VIP.

I wouldn't suggest that he show up to the match and try to buy a black market ticket. He will probably get ripped off.

EDIT: If he wants to go to games outside of Tehran, he should visit the club's office the day before and ask them for tickets. Or if it's not a big match then he can probably just get them at the stadium.
            Last edited by rugs; 11-19-2014, 02:36 PM.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I always wondered how Nasser Hejazi and a few other players ended up in Bangladesh at that time? Did they pay good money or what?

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                If someone wants they can tell the Dutch guy that you can only register for electric tickets with your national ID card and you can only get one ticket per card. So he shouldn't pursue that route.
                Instead it would be best for him to email the clubs he wants to watch or the IFF. They will probably get him free tickets or put him in the VIP.
                I wouldn't suggest that he show up to the match and try to buy a black market ticket. He will probably get ripped off.
                Why wouldn't he just buy a ticket at the ticket booths at the front of the stadium before the game? Do they still do sell tickets before the game or is it all electronic now? I went to Azadi five months ago and we bought tickets right before the game. The prices were 5,000 tomans for the higher seats and 8,000 tomans for the lower seats. The best seats other than VIP that are right in front of VIP (known as "Jayegah" are 15,000 tomans and VIP is somewhere around 50,000 tomans I'm not sure about that one because we would always get our VIP tickets for free ). You should also advise this guy not to go to a league game and try to make it to a TM game if he can because barely anybody shows up for league games anymore. Derbies are supposed to be the busiest games but I went to the last couple derbies and the max amount of people that would show up is 70,000.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                  Why wouldn't he just buy a ticket at the ticket booths at the front of the stadium before the game? Do they still do sell tickets before the game or is it all electronic now? I went to Azadi five months ago and we bought tickets right before the game. The prices were 5,000 tomans for the higher seats and 8,000 tomans for the lower seats. The best seats other than VIP that are right in front of VIP (known as "Jayegah" are 15,000 tomans and VIP is somewhere around 50,000 tomans I'm not sure about that one because we would always get our VIP tickets for free ). You should also advise this guy not to go to a league game and try to make it to a TM game if he can because barely anybody shows up for league games anymore. Derbies are supposed to be the busiest games but I went to the last couple derbies and the max amount of people that would show up is 70,000.

I'm not sure. Since I got my card I haven't been to a game. I heard that they must all be purchased electronically now.

I tried to go to Azadi with a friend but they wouldn't let me buy more than one ticket online. I exchanged emails with them about this problem but they offered no solution. I didn't bother trying again and now the card seems like a waste.

Comment

I can live with no Hd, but no Hd and no showing of the team formations is what really piss me off. Its really annoying always guessing Who that player is..sucking the Joy off just sitting back and enjoying the game. So I always end up seeing the game for a second time. Atleast they could put up the formations before kickoff. Plz someone adress this issue to Ferdosipoor. Tnx
                    Last edited by MR.S; 11-20-2014, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                      I'm not sure. Since I got my card I haven't been to a game. I heard that they must all be purchased electronically now.

I tried to go to Azadi with a friend but they wouldn't let me buy more than one ticket online. I exchanged emails with them about this problem but they offered no solution. I didn't bother trying again and now the card seems like a waste.
                      I'm sure they still sell tickets at the stadium before the game because if it's all online half of the people wouldn't bother going. I don't want to sound insulting but most of the people who go to Azadi are the less fortunate tier in Iran. Most of them have access to internet but wouldn't bother with the headache of buying online tickets, inputing card numbers, printing tickets, and etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                        Um...I don't think those people want their information posted like that...very unprofessional. What you could've done was post the body of the email here & reply to them with the link to this thread.
                        well, I do not have that much time to answer them for your info. and they actually appreciate it if someone replies to them as I didn't. there is nothing secret in their emails but just asking for info that I dont have. If you could answer them then you would want to tell them where you got their info and emails and if they have any problems with this then we remove their info from here. Remember that we are a community and if you want the few PFDC staff to do all the work so you can come here and enjoy and start to complain without looking at facts, then I say, you must take a step towards professionalism first before asking for it. we do not have a customer service dedicated to Iranian football because we do not sell anything to give service for it. we are merely a website that is struggling with the help of only a few people while the rest live their lives and enjoys our services without caring about how it is run.
                        Last edited by webmaster; 11-20-2014, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Re: Emails to PFDC for help on Iranian football

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                          I'm sure they still sell tickets at the stadium before the game because if it's all online half of the people wouldn't bother going. I don't want to sound insulting but most of the people who go to Azadi are the less fortunate tier in Iran. Most of them have access to internet but wouldn't bother with the headache of buying online tickets, inputing card numbers, printing tickets, and etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          On Navad they said all sales were electronic at Azadi and had some info on how many were sold and what times, etc...

Comment

Working...
                          X