• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ told he can no longer play Pooladi in the Asian Cup

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=12590

minute 11:00

I would start jamati then
    sigpic

This moronic issue of military service is destroying our football.
    They really ought to amend the rules. At least for those players who are involved in various nat'l teams

Comment

I dont understand why he just ran away. Its stupid to think the government wouldnt find out that you faked a mandatory conscription. Imagine if you just faked a university degree the employer would obviously find out. Its partially his fault but at least we still have good left backs like beikzadeh and hajsafi.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        I dont understand why he just ran away. Its stupid to think the government wouldnt find out that you faked a mandatory conscription. Imagine if you just faked a university degree the employer would obviously find out. Its partially his fault but at least we still have good left backs like beikzadeh and hajsafi.
        I'm agree, but you see the games in World Cup? Pouladi is one of the best talents in Iran sure

Comment

Pouladi was the best player in WC14. This is bad news.

Comment

so he cant even enter Iran?
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I don't understand guys, can't he just "buy" his ma'afi like everyone used to? Did they change the rules or was that only for expats?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                I don't understand guys, can't he just "buy" his ma'afi like everyone used to? Did they change the rules or was that only for expats?
                That was only for expats. He was a real fool to fake his service. Did he think he's some sort of genius?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  we had a rule like this for a short period of time but they changed it long time ago, now this is only for expats

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
                    we had a rule like this for a short period of time but they changed it long time ago, now this is only for expats
                    officially it may be for expats only, but I assure you, those that are connected to the regime, have options to not serve in the military.
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

sad news but I'm not that devastated when likes of jamati and haj safi. oh and i find beikzadeh pretty overrated. I see haj safi starting in AC 2015 as LB. He was a beast vs. S. Korea. He was the unsung hero in the game. Did anyone else notice how well he defended and had few promising attacks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post

Well, actually in this regime, if you have a fake Univ degree, you get rewarded by becoming a minister or parliamentarian.

Comment

chi shode aslan? pre-story please what really happened..
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                            sad news but I'm not that devastated when likes of jamati and haj safi. oh and i find beikzadeh pretty overrated. I see haj safi starting in AC 2015 as LB. He was a beast vs. S. Korea. He was the unsung hero in the game. Did anyone else notice how well he defended and had few promising attacks as well.
                            Yea HSafi was quite impressive in SK game..! He also played LB for gholaabi TM @ AC 11 & performed quite admirably then as well..!
                            We still gonna badly miss his punishing physical presence in our D line ..! After Ando he was the most gholdor player we had in TM

Comment

This is bullshit! Fuck IFF, IR & conscription!!! Pooladi was our best player at the World Cup!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                              X