CQ told he can no longer play Pooladi in the Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are two things which makes this a very sad story:

1.He was our best player of the World Cup and now, he can't even play for Team Melli anymore.
    2.He moved to fcking Qatar. His great 3 games in the World Cup let him ending up in nowhere else than Qatar.

Congratulations to IR and IFF for screwing our football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      There are two things which makes this a very sad story:

1.He was our best player of the World Cup and now, he can't even play for Team Melli anymore.
      2.He moved to fcking Qatar. His great 3 games in the World Cup let him ending up in nowhere else than Qatar.

Congratulations to IR and IFF for screwing our football.
      In this case Pooladi has no one to blame but himself. Thousands of players before him did their military service one way or another instead he thought he can fool everyone. I love play but he was very stupid or naive here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        In this case Pooladi has no one to blame but himself. Thousands of players before him did their military service one way or another instead he thought he can fool everyone. I love play but he was very stupid or naive here.
        Military is just plain stupid itself.

Comment

I don't understand u guys. He faked his papers. He could easily play for one of the 4 teams who are equal to military service.
          sigpic

Comment

Isn't pouladi an expat now ??!!

Comment

Frankly the military service is a waist of one's life. Any thing more than basic training is too much.
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                Isn't pouladi an expat now ??!!
                I think he would qualify as an expat by getting citizenship in another country? Sorry in advance if I am wrong.

Comment

AW: CQ told he can no longer play Pooladi in the Asian Cup

Pouladi can't violate the contract with a foreign club. He needs to agree to serve from next summer on and should be cleared to play for TM in AC in exchange.

Comment

Working...
                  X