Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer from Uhlsport about AFC TM kit

EDITED : New Answer from Uhlsport today 18th of december 2014
    Yesterday I wrote this letter to Uhlsport about TM's kit.

Hi

Alot of fans feel they have been ripped off beacause of TM now using the WC qualification shirt. I was going to buy a shirt for myself but with AFC comming up I'am now hesitating on if I should by the new WC shirt or the old one that they used against South Korea last week. I dont mind TM changing designs often but does Uhlsport planning on a new or slightly modifed design for the AFC? Please let us know.

Best Regards Mr.S

Here is Uhlsports Answer:

Dear Mr.S

Thank you for your email and we apologize for any confusion caused. Team Melli was wearing the World Cup Qualifying Jersey in this
    recent match due to non-availability of the current Jersies.
    The current Team Melli home and away sets are the same design as the World cup Jersies with slight modification and they will be available
    to Team Melli from their next match.
    Hope this helps clear the confusion!

-Fereshteh

I wrote a new letter to Uhlsport the day after TM played the friendly against South Africas Kaizer Chiefs

Hi again Fereshte!

So yesterday the Iranian national team played a friendly game in South Africa and they still are using the old kit? What is this problem with non availability? Can you please explain this problem in detail. Why is there no shirts for the national team of Iran who took the brand of Uhlsport to the spotlight of the World Cup for the first time in history? Another question is if the print of the cheetah still going to remain on the shirts as the World Cup was a opportunity to promote awareness of the cheetah facing extinction. Please let us know!

Hi Dear Mr.S,

We appreciate your attention regarding this matter, however we should inform you that we provided the
    new kits to Football federation, however there is a mismanagement somewhere in Football federation in Iran.
    The other word, this problem arise from Federation side and NOT us.
    We guess, hopefully, in new friendly games with Palestine and Iraq, they will use new kits.

Best Regards,
    Frank Mirali. (On behalf of CEO-Mr. Jafari)
    Last edited by MR.S; 12-18-2014, 10:45 AM.

Letter/Answer from Uhlsport about TM kit

I bet the "slight modification" is that they removed the Leopard watermark and now it will look ugly a.f, similar to Palestine's uhlsport jersey

Comment

Sv: Answer from Uhlsport about AFC TM kit

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
      I bet the "slight modification" is that they removed the Leopard watermark and now it will look ugly a.f, similar to Palestine's uhlsport jersey
      They will probably replace it with an "Allaho akbar" script instead..

Comment

I think South Korea is definitely haunted by that jersey

2 losses against Team Melli in that jersey

Comment

Non availibity??no shirts for a national team???Again??

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
            No, the slight mod will be that it will have an AFC sticker somewhere on the jersey and prob no longer have the match info like it did in the WC. Without the cheetah, they have no selling point with that jersey because you can grab it off of their practice apparel line of clothing.
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Zeki baba
              How dafauq they run outa jerseys for their probably highest profile sponsored team...!
              Boro jamesh kon baba Freshteh, Aaashe reshteh..!

Comment

That's such a 'beat around the bush' answer, looks like they've learned from our incoherent federation.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Who is this Fereshteh?

non availabity for 23 fkking shirts?

Comment

fereshte, guze bereshte

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      I think South Korea is definitely haunted by that jersey

2 losses against Team Melli in that jersey
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                        That's such a 'beat around the bush' answer, looks like they've learned from our incoherent federation.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          No we beat them in red in azadi the previous time

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                            Non availibity??no shirts for a national team???Again??
                            Amazing how IFF has found an equally incompetent partner to run our football!

Comment

Slight modification --> Khomeinis face instead of the persian cheetah. Non-availabilty, pahahahah. What the hell is that d!ckface Vahid Jafari doing all day besides trimming his crooked goatie and putting money in his own pocket while laughing at the fact that in a corrupt country like Iran u can make a lot of money by selling mediocre stuff, while the superior one is being prevented from hitting the market??

Comment

Working...
                              X