Answer from Uhlsport about AFC TM kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    I'm gonna try heating it with a blow dryer and when it's warm to try to slip a razor under it.
    humm..!risky you probably gonna cut it.

you know there actually is a solution for this specific reason..!! ive seen the local printer i work with use it for his printing mishaps..!!
    not sure how expensive nor how readily available it may be though??
    remind me, ill call him on monday and ask ..!!!
    it may just be some mix of household cleaners...!?

Comment

I'm gonna try heating it with a blow dryer and when it's warm to try to slip a razor under it.
      A better solution would be the change your name to Lagzaghi lol
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I just received my TM jersey from Aliexpress. It does seem a bit tight for a large. The only other complaint I have that in the back above the number it has the name "LAGZGHI". Is there a way to peal off that stupid name without damaging the jersey?
        Did you pay with credit card? I would file a dispute and at least get your money refunded.

Something like this happened to me with an item from China. I contacted the seller who refused to do anything so I then called my credit card and his funds were frozen and eventually returned to me.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          Did you pay with credit card? I would file a dispute and at least get your money refunded.

Something like this happened to me with an item from China. I contacted the seller who refused to do anything so I then called my credit card and his funds were frozen and eventually returned to me.
          If he shopped at aliexpess, he can get his money refunded, as long as he didn't fill in the form or whatever saying he got his item and he is happy with it. How it works is that when you buy something, the money goes to Aliexpress, and when you then say that you recieved it and that you're happy with the item, aliexpress gives the money to the seller. If the seller has recieved the money, then it is too late.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            I did and pay with a credit card my wife told me to dispute it as well but I really don't want to when I've only paid about 15% of what the item sells for elsewhere.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I did and pay with a credit card my wife told me to dispute it as well but I really don't want to when I've only paid about 15% of what the item sells for elsewhere.
              I would object to the fact that you didn't get what you ordered, so for the next customer they would think twice or check the item they are sending.

I know the seller I dealt with will no longer try what he tried.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Slim fitted perhaps is good for a guy as ripped as you, not for someone that needs to constantly suck in his beer belly!
                Also Lagzghi for TM.

There goes PFDC Bono!

Comment

Working...
                X