No announcement yet.

Answer from Uhlsport about AFC TM kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wrote a new letter to Uhlsport the day after TM played the friendly against South Africas Kaizer Chiefs. And today I got the answer

Hi again Fereshte!

So yesterday the Iranian national team played a friendly game in South Africa and they still are using the old kit? What is this problem with non availability? Can you please explain this problem in detail. Why is there no shirts for the national team of Iran who took the brand of Uhlsport to the spotlight of the World Cup for the first time in history? Another question is if the print of the cheetah still going to remain on the shirts as the World Cup was a opportunity to promote awareness of the cheetah facing extinction. Please let us know!

Hi Dear Mr.S,

We appreciate your attention regarding this matter, however we should inform you that we provided the
    new kits to Football federation, however there is a mismanagement somewhere in Football federation in Iran.
    The other word, this problem arise from Federation side and NOT us.
    We guess, hopefully, in new friendly games with Palestine and Iraq, they will use new kits.

Best Regards,
    Frank Mirali. (On behalf of CEO-Mr. Jafari)
    Last edited by MR.S; 12-18-2014, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post

I wrote a new letter to Uhlsport the day after TM played the friendly against South Africas Kaizer Chiefs. And today I got the answer

Hi again Fereshte!
      So yesterday the Iranian national team played a friendly game in South Africa and they still are using the old kit? What is this problem with non availability? Can you please explain this problem in detail. Why is there no shirts for the national team of Iran who took the brand of Uhlsport to the spotlight of the World Cup for the first time in history? Another question is if the print of the cheetah still going to remain on the shirts as the World Cup was a opportunity to promote awareness of the cheetah facing extinction. Please let us know!

Hi Dear Mr.S,

We appreciate your attention regarding this matter, however we should inform you that we provided the

new kits to Football federation, however there is a mismanagement somewhere in Football federation in Iran.

The other word, this problem arise from Federation side and NOT us.

We guess, hopefully, in new friendly games with Palestine and Iraq, they will use new kits.

Best Regards,
      Frank Mirali. (On behalf of CEO-Mr. Jafari)

Comment

Lol, Iran is a lost nation. Nobody wants to play us, nor sponsor us properly..

Comment

so Ali and Hossein and his 44 other thug salesman buddys got connections within the custom at the airport and the Fotboll federation. They steal the first shipment at the airport coming from Uhslport. And make a sh*t load of money copying the new jerseys right before the big sales period that being the AFC! I guess something like this could have happened! If this is the case this could be a indicator that we got a new unique design . But also soon the end of Iran and Uhlsport
          Last edited by MR.S; 12-18-2014, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I have no doubt that IFF is terrible. but that Jafari guy, head of Ulhsport in Iran (or Dubai to be exact) talks and acts like a real sleazebag, I don't trust a single word that guy or one of his rep says.

Comment

Uhlsport is a joke.
              They know its an easy excuse to just blame IFF.
              Unfortunately they are just as unprofessional as IFF.

Comment

AW: Answer from Uhlsport about AFC TM kit

Don't mix uhlsport with this Dubai uhlsport whatever.

Comment

Some of you guys have way too much times on your hand.

Why the hell would the team debut a new kit against a reserve team of Kaiser Cheifs where none of our main players are playing? There are sponsorship and marketing reasons as well, its not all IFF's fault..

I'm sure itll debut in the Iraq game most probably in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

Why the hell would the team debut a new kit against a reserve team of Kaiser Cheifs where none of our main players are playing? There are sponsorship and marketing reasons as well, its not all IFF's fault..

cause the team had it before and during the world cup and in my first letter to uhlsport they told its the same kit with a slight modification, but i I said before this could be an indication that their is a major change to the kit

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      Don't mix uhlsport with this Dubai uhlsport whatever.
                      why not..!! He always was the supposed, official intermediary between IFF and Uhl.!! from what i gather, he was the local uhl supplier...!!
                      but what i suspect is that he is one in charge of providing the large Volumes, training kits for camps and game kits for unimportant games/training camps..! 2nd grade product with the official Uhl logo..!! and when it comes to official WC and AC game Kits Uhlsport steps up to provide a limited number of kits directly for the Team..!!
                      its quiet obvious the Dubai dude's kits are not of same quality as the original Kits from Uhl Directly..!! nevertheless, he has been given official approval from UhL to slap their Logo on the crap he provides the team and sells on the side in ME region..!!

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Uhlsport is a joke.
                      They know its an easy excuse to just blame IFF.
                      Unfortunately they are just as unprofessional as IFF.
                      yea, its probably mixture of both..!!
                      small company with armature operation + Corrupt IFF and their scandalous local distributor..!
                      but i'd still think IFF and that Dubai clown is more to blame for not really honoring the terms of the original contract..!!!?

those Kits were already Debut at World Cup..!! we should have never reverted back to kits used prior to that SINCE..!! and its joke that we still are doing so, vs whomever..!!

Comment

Has nothing to do with debuting new kits but rather going back to the old, shitty, plain, dull looking ones we wore during qualification. It is both ridiculous and stupid on both the IFF and uhlsports part that they couldn't manage to continue to use the same Jerseys worn in Brazil.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We as fans bought kits for over 90 dollars, just for TM wearing it only three times and never again? That's not how it works. I feel robbed by Uhlsport. A normal brand would let the team at least wear their jerseys for a couple of years. Uhlsport can't even provide us World Cup jerseys, vaghan ridan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            We as fans bought kits for over 90 dollars, just for TM wearing it only three times and never again? That's not how it works. I feel robbed by Uhlsport. A normal brand would let the team at least wear their jerseys for a couple of years. Uhlsport can't even provide us World Cup jerseys, vaghan ridan.
                            Im not sure what you're talking about...those kits will be our kits in the AC..although I think itll be an edited version without the cheetah.

Comment

Im not sure what you're talking about...those kits will be our kits in the AC..although I think itll be an edited version without the cheetah.
                              I dont think they will remove the cheetah if they do they will replace it whit something else. otherwise they have no selling arguement and at the same time ripped the fans!
                              Last edited by MR.S; 12-19-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

AW: Answer from Uhlsport about AFC TM kit

I thought it was quite clear that the cheetah design was specifically for the World Cup. I would be happy if we continued having this design, but I definitely wouldn't feel ripped off if this wasn't the case.

I don't get all this hate and aggression against the supplier.

Comment

Working...
                                X