Answer from Uhlsport about AFC TM kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    I understand, I personally thought, since it is a TM jersey, I want it to be as perfect as possible.
    Well I can understand for you being young it makes more sense to get the real deal. For someone at my age all that matters is that it says Iran on it so I can parade it around Iranian gatherings and the arab neighborhoods that I sometimes shop at to piss them off. I had so much fun doing that with my homemade Persian Gulf t-shirt.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Well I can understand for you being young it makes more sense to get the real deal. For someone at my age all that matters is that it says Iran on it so I can parade it around Iranian gatherings and the arab neighborhoods that I sometimes shop at to piss them off. I had so much fun doing that with my homemade Persian Gulf t-shirt.

Yes, that is true, currently I live at home and pretty much have no expenses at all, compared to someone who has to work and provide for their family.

And @ the bold parts

Comment

I just received my TM jersey from Aliexpress. It does seem a bit tight for a large. The only other complaint I have that in the back above the number it has the name "LAGZGHI". Is there a way to peal off that stupid name without damaging the jersey?
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I just received my TM jersey from Aliexpress. It does seem a bit tight for a large. The only other complaint I have that in the back above the number it has the name "LAGZGHI". Is there a way to peal off that stupid name without damaging the jersey?
          wow that was quick..

Comment

Can you please post a pic of it? I like slim-fitted tops/jerseys

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Can you please post a pic of it? I like slim-fitted tops/jerseys
              Slim fitted perhaps is good for a guy as ripped as you, not for someone that needs to constantly suck in his beer belly!
              Also Lagzghi for TM.

Comment

Genuine Iran jersey now only $50. WOW!!!

http://www.uhlsportaustralia.com.au/...cup-2015/c1tc3

Comment

Only for australian residents...

Too bad there isn't the stripes in the back like in asian cup

Has someone order a TM from aliexpress with this kind of ad? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-F...259037957.html

The pics are reprensentating the genuine jersey but don't know if the real kit they send is like that

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Only for australian residents...

Too bad there isn't the stripes in the back like in asian cup

Has someone order a TM from aliexpress with this kind of ad? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-F...259037957.html

The pics are reprensentating the genuine jersey but don't know if the real kit they send is like that
                    I saw a member that did, looks exactly as on the pics. I don't think it says uhl anywhere on the Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      I saw a member that did, looks exactly as on the pics. I don't think it says uhl anywhere on the Jersey.
                      You mean the sent jersey is very close to the genuine one?

Aliexpress don't show the brand on the pics (nike, adidas, uhlsport) and the brands are written on the sent jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        You mean the sent jersey is very close to the genuine one?

Aliexpress don't show the brand on the pics (nike, adidas, uhlsport) and the brands are written on the sent jersey.
                        The pic a member posted of him wearing it looked more or less exactly like the pics on their page.

Comment

Lol Aliexpress is so nice, I just bought 2 Farvahar pendants and 2 additional chains with free delivery for 11,11$

Comment

Slim fitted perhaps is good for a guy as ripped as you, not for someone that needs to constantly suck in his beer belly!
                            Also Lagzghi for TM.

Comment

I'm gonna try heating it with a blow dryer and when it's warm to try to slip a razor under it.

Comment

AW: Answer from Uhlsport about AFC TM kit

I'm gonna try heating it with a blow dryer and when it's warm to try to slip a razor under it.
                                Give it a try with acetone.
                                ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Working...
                                X