Iran's Hazfi cup Quarter Finals , 11/27/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow @ Mazaheri

EsEs is offcially on a downward spiral.. one win out of the last 8 games in the league and now they're out of the Cup. I'd love to see GN sacked.

Comment

Beykzadeh's kick went over the bar. It was too high.
      Ebrahimi slipped while kicking the ball and shot hit the post.
      Borhani's shot was saved by Borhani.

Zob Ahan scored all 3 of its penalties.

Comment

esteghlal out and near complete collapse...if ghalenoi resigns like he had said he would with a loss to zob ahan the blues will be done and done for this season. good to see zob ahan start to play good football again.

Comment

3 straight losses for esteghlal !!!!
          GN has some serious problems

Comment

It sucks to be an Esteghlal fan right now! all i gotta say is Mazaheri!!

Comment

Semifinal will be,

Persepolis - Zobahan.........Dec 5, 2014

Padideh vs Naft tehran.......Dec 6, 2014

Time will be announced later.
              Last edited by Siavash; 11-27-2014, 09:15 AM.

Comment

It would be interesting if Padideh wins the whole thing and gets to play in the ACL. Are there any highlights of these 4 matches on PFDC?
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

All highlights are here;

http://footballitarin.com/

Comment

Fooladshahr is the defenition of hell for Esteghlal and Persepolis

Comment

The goalie of Zobahan actually impressed me today in the penalty shootout.

Comment

What a pathetic performance by Perspolis against a 10 men Azadegan League team whose entire team's salary including its coaching staff is less than some of Perspolis' players. I was truly bothered by my team's display in today's match. Not sure if we're gonna get anywhere this year, the way this team plays (Inconsistent and often sloppy)

Zobahan all of a sudden in the recent weeks turned into a giant!

Comment

Just watched the match highlights of Persepolis and am embarassed that a Hazfi Cup match is allowed on such a pitch. Are we in Somalia or what? This was not a regular field and of course this is a huge disadvantage for the technically better team.

Comment

Golmo doing good at ZA. Has he taken managing classes.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

That keeper for gol gohar was unbelievable....an IPL team should pick him up ASAP
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                                That keeper for gol gohar was unbelievable....an IPL team should pick him up ASAP
                                Actually, Majid Gholami has played for several IPL-clubs such as Abumoslem, Payam, Esteghlal Ahvaz and Shahin Bushehr
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majid_Gholami

Comment

Working...
                                X