• Show
Clear All

did PP play on the beach?

Comment

Moments from Hazi quarterfinals of Hazfi;

Rah Ahan - SS

Traktor - Padideh

Comment

Imagine what Umana was thinking from the world cup quarter finals to this piece of shit

Comment

Here is PP and Golgohar

Comment

every persepoli's reaction after seeing esteghlal lose to ZA

Comment

Iran's Hazfi cup Quarter Finals , 11/27/2014

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
              every persepoli's reaction after seeing esteghlal lose to ZA

Actually I would have wanted Esteghlal to win so that we see an exciting playoff derby!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Actually I would have wanted Esteghlal to win so that we see an exciting playoff derby!
                part of me wanted that as well but i dont think my heart can hold for another elimination derby

Comment

Where in Iran is Sirjan? Their football field looks worse than Beirut.

Also I think Hassanzadeh of Zob Ahan needs CQ's attention for a TM call up.
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

did anyone else book Dehnavi having Chayee before the penalty shootout lmfaooooo i bet 90 will make a big joke out of this

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                      part of me wanted that as well but i dont think my heart can hold for another elimination derby
                      In all honesty, the way we have been playing lately, Zobahan on its good day may easily knock us out of the cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post

It is in the Kerman province. Kerman and Rafsanjan and Sirjan and Bam are the 4 most recognizable cities of the province.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post

since the south african camp will mainly be IPL player + beita ( his team did not make the playoffs so he is free.) Hassanzadeh and taromi should both be invited and tested ! i would also like to see sharifi get back in TM. wouldnt mind seeing alisah get a chance! has been playing quality football.

Comment

Working...
                          X