Beiranvand has done it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This time with a kick and not a throw, it pains me personally, but you have to recognize a great talent. Skip to 3:47.

omfg he did it again

Comment

wow! this man is an attacking threat on his own

Comment

Impressive, but still, meh, it was in Iran. I doubt he could do it in Europe (due to different force of gravity).

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
          This time with a kick and not a throw, it pains me personally, but you have to recognize a great talent. Skip to 3:47.

Bundesliga 3 and Swedish league are more professional and better everyone knows it. Why do you post such videos? You know IPL is talentless right?

Comment

Beiranvand should definitely be called up for Team Melli.
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

If he does it one more time, I will make a video of his skills/saves/etc.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                If he does it one more time, I will make a video of his skills/saves/etc.
                You would make a video of 3 wide throw ins?
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Wow that guys is a beast.

Comment

well, if he gets to Australia with TM, it won't be because of his long throw-ins or long kicks .... Those are entertaining, but not that important.
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                      well, if he gets to Australia with TM, it won't be because of his long throw-ins or long kicks .... Those are entertaining, but not that important.
                      these are actually VERY important, you can't get anywhere as a GK without good distrubtion, my best example is Haghighi, is reflexes and saves are TOP notch, but the reason he is only playing on a mediocre portguese team (i believe he can play in la liga for a medicore team like elche or cordoba) is his ball distrubtion is poor, remember our WC matches? How many times did Haghighi kick the ball out of play directly from a goalkick? He saved our asses with his incredible reflexes. Think of Neuer and Courtouis right now, easily the best 2 goalkeepers in the world, but the gap between neuer at first and courtouis at second is massive, and this is not because Courtouis has bad reflexes, not at all, what makes Neuer the best goalkeeper in the world today and MAYBE the greatest goalkeeper ever when he retires is not only he is nearly unbeatable, but when his team (Germany and Bayern) are playing, his CENTERBACKS can go well into the attacking half because they know if the other team wins possesion and tries a long ball over the backline to their strikers that Neuer will be 30-40 yards out of his net to intercept the ball. Also apparently Neuer is a good enough midfielder to play in the Oberliga (3rd Division).

Comment

these are actually VERY important, you can't get anywhere as a GK without good distrubtion, my best example is Haghighi, is reflexes and saves are TOP notch, but the reason he is only playing on a mediocre portguese team (i believe he can play in la liga for a medicore team like elche or cordoba) is his ball distrubtion is poor, remember our WC matches? How many times did Haghighi kick the ball out of play directly from a goalkick? He saved our asses with his incredible reflexes. Think of Neuer and Courtouis right now, easily the best 2 goalkeepers in the world, but the gap between neuer at first and courtouis at second is massive, and this is not because Courtouis has bad reflexes, not at all, what makes Neuer the best goalkeeper in the world today and MAYBE the greatest goalkeeper ever when he retires is not only he is nearly unbeatable, but when his team (Germany and Bayern) are playing, his CENTERBACKS can go well into the attacking half because they know if the other team wins possesion and tries a long ball over the backline to their strikers that Neuer will be 30-40 yards out of his net to intercept the ball. Also apparently Neuer is a good enough midfielder to play in the Oberliga (3rd Division).
                        Oberliga is the fifth division. And it is said that he is good enough to play in the Regionalliga which is actually the third division. Although I highly doubt it.

Comment

I'm not saying ball distribution is not important. It's actually very important. My point is that a few spectacular throws or goal kicks does not make you a great distributor and it certainly doesn't make you a great GK either. Short range passes to your defenders and midfielders is all you want from your GK. In fact if Mirzapour had that talent, he would have been considered one of the best in our history.

Yes, Neuer is great, and probably one of the best ever in defending against breakaways, but his game is different. He is the 5th defender.
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

This discussion is irrelevant as Beiranvand is the second best Iranian goalkeeper atm, whether he makes incredible throw/assists or not. Those videos are just bonuses.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrasbul View Post
                              Oberliga is the fifth division. And it is said that he is good enough to play in the Regionalliga which is actually the third division. Although I highly doubt it.
                              yes thanks for the clarification

Comment

Working...
                              X