Reza Ghoochannejhad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza Ghoochannejhad

Here is a pretty good video of Reza during the World Cup. Man, seeing this video and footage of all his performances at the World Cup it makes me really sad he ended up in Al-Kuwait. He was by far one of our best players at the World Cup. He needed to do all the work on his own as lonely striker up front being supported by almost no one, and yet he was a huge danger for all three teams we faced. Imagine if we actually had a good CAM to feed Reza, what a goalscoring machine he would have been..

I think this video deserves his own thread. Reza, get the f*ck out of Kuwait please..you can easily play in any semi-decent European league.

He, and rest of the team, deserves another World Cup in 2018!
    On top up that, he/they deserve a victorious campaign in Australia.

Comment

Hopefully he can have a fresh start at Charlton when he re-joins after this season. They're still in contention to be promoted to the premier league
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

very intelligent player, you just gotta love him

Comment

his on loan and can go back to charlton and have a good year again, or even go better team if he perfom well in asian cup

Comment

Gotta love Reza, So proud to have him on TM! Thanks for the video!
            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

He is a good player but he didn't have a good World cup mainely because he missed so many chances. More than you see in this video.

Comment

A player who expressed his love for his country in interviews even before joining the National team. A player that singlehandedly took Iran to the biggest footballing stage of the world. A player with the right attitude on and off the pitch. We love you Reza

Comment

Guccijihad

Comment

Working...
                  X