No announcement yet.

Asian Cup 2015: Iran Can Spark Success by Taking Risks in Attack - CoralNewsUK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://news.coral.co.uk/football/asi...ack_53575.html

Good article! We will indeed be in the final! I can feel it!😁
    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Sv: Asian Cup 2015: Iran Can Spark Success by Taking Risks in Attack - CoralNewsUK

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
      Good article! We will indeed be in the final! I can feel it!😁
      Ghorbooneh un feeling beram man

Comment

Since when is S.Korea the tournament favorites?

It's also a little surprising that Australia are the favorites to win this Asia Cup. Will probably be the lowest ranked winner of a major tournament ever.

Comment

Japan,Australia,Iran and Korea are top 4 favorites to win the cup in that order

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Japan,Australia,Iran and Korea are top 4 favorites to win the cup in that order
            We almost beat Argentina. I think Iran is better than Japan and Australia, they are overhyped alot. Japan had an easier group than us and they failed miserably. Australia without Cahill are a third rate Asian team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              We almost beat Argentina. I think Iran is better than Japan and Australia, they are overhyped alot. Japan had an easier group than us and they failed miserably. Australia without Cahill are a third rate Asian team.

Cahill will be there so they will not be so weak. Australia will also have a couple of players in this tournament who were not at the World Cup. These players would have been starting 11. Robbie Kruse of Leverkkusen I believe being one of them.

Having said that Iran needs to be at their best and should win this tournament. I hope Australia also goes as far as possible as it keeps the excitement alive for the locals.

Preying for a Iran v Australia Semi Final on Australia Day.

In all betting sites I have visited Iran is fourth favourite. Hillarious if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                Cahill will be there so they will not be so weak. Australia will also have a couple of players in this tournament who were not at the World Cup. These players would have been starting 11. Robbie Kruse of Leverkkusen I believe being one of them.

Having said that Iran needs to be at their best and should win this tournament. I hope Australia also goes as far as possible as it keeps the excitement alive for the locals.

Preying for a Iran v Australia Semi Final on Australia Day.

In all betting sites I have visited Iran is fourth favourite. Hillarious if you ask me.
                Most Aussie fans admit their entire team is built around Cahill. Australia has many players in European leagues but they dont meet their expectations. The same goes for Japan. If Iran had the amount of players in Europe under CQ guidance, we would have reached the last 16.

Top 4 Asian teams in my opinion are:

1.Iran
                2.Japan
                3.Korea
                4.Australia

Comment

The world cup is a very small sample size. You can't really judge a team's ability based only on 3 games. Most of Japan's first eleven are starters in the top European leagues while we rely on players who play in Eerste Divisie, Liga Adelante, RPL, IPL and Persian Gulf. On paper they are better than us. Australia also has some quality Euro-based players, namely, Jedinak, Oar, Kruse, Langerak etc.

Comment

Most Aussie fans admit their entire team is built around Cahill. Australia has many players in European leagues but they dont meet their expectations. The same goes for Japan. If Iran had the amount of players in Europe under CQ guidance, we would have reached the last 16.

Top 4 Asian teams in my opinion are:

1.Iran
                    2.Japan
                    3.Korea
                    4.Australia

You wont see me disagreeing with you brother. Iran for me is the best in Asia also. Its why I believe we are the number 1 seed at the tournament.

The heart most Iranians play with gives them an extra 20% in my opinion. Most Iranian players truly play with pride when representing Team Melli. This has a greater effect then most people would know.

Chemistry is looking good at TM these days and that is one of the big reasons I believe Iran is the best in Asia.

Comment

Invite Khalatbari... he had a hat-trick today!!
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Here are William Hill odds
                        http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...bOutright.html

4/9 Australia, Japan
                        11/2 South Korea
                        1/9 Iran
                        1/14 Uzbekistan
                        1/20 China
                        1/25 Saudi Arabia, UAE
                        1/40 Iraq, Jordan
                        1/50 North Korea, Oman, Qatar
                        1/66 Bahrain
                        1/80 Kuwait
                        1/250 Palestine

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                          The world cup is a very small sample size. You can't really judge a team's ability based only on 3 games. Most of Japan's first eleven are starters in the top European leagues while we rely on players who play in Eerste Divisie, Liga Adelante, RPL, IPL and Persian Gulf. On paper they are better than us. Australia also has some quality Euro-based players, namely, Jedinak, Oar, Kruse, Langerak etc.
                          I have visited some international forums where people talk about the Asian Cup. We are less respected than our rivals (Australia, Japan and Korea) because of the lack of legionnaires in European leagues.

Comment

iran has to be one of the main favourtes, we have the best defense and concided only 2 goals in 8 games, so we have a good defense and our attack is getting better, CQ will grill the players in south africa i promise you and we will be prepared for australia 2015

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
                              I have visited some international forums where people talk about the Asian Cup. We are less respected than our rivals (Australia, Japan and Korea) because of the lack of legionnaires in European leagues.
                              i dont think having players abroad make a different we eliminated austrlia in 1997 with almost no legioners and austrlia had alot , is all about team work and coach tactics

Comment

Working...
                              X