Gucci to return to Charlton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    I am afraid that might as well be the case, but still have some hope that one of his previous teams, no matter whether Charlton or any other dutch or belgian team, who are struggling now and liked him from past expereince would re-hire him.
    Same as with Ashkan Dejagah.
    if another ayrab team doesnt agree with the $teep loan-terms to grab him soon, most likely he would be forced to return to Charlton whether he likes it or not.(i hope so )
    Charlton's Goozie-coach has a very thin striker selection at Charlton and can not afford the luxury of benching Reza ..!!

doubt PP can afford Reza..!! any team interested must match Gucci's Charlton salaries and probably pay some sort of loan fee on top of that ..! most probably only Ayrab teams could afford or would be willing to drop a large sum on a very short term player...! and since Charlton currently do need his services, probably wont be all so negotiable on loan terms paid earlier by alKu8 either ..??

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
      Hopefully he signs with Persepolis

he would get RUINED in Iran. its better if he stays at these crap arab teams over iran's soap opera drama queen environment. the amount of hatred and politics will affect him too much.

Comment

I just cant understand and believe that in the whole continent of Europe their is not one single decent club willing to take such a prolific striker!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          I just cant understand and believe that in the whole continent of Europe their is not one single decent club willing to take such a prolific striker!!!!
          I'm sure there is mate but unfortunately $$ talks!
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Thread title should be "Gucci to remain in Al Shotor Al Tokhm".

Comment

Honestly, Gucci is one of those players, who feels like even if he played in Azadegan league, would continue delivering for TM..

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                he would get RUINED in Iran. its better if he stays at these crap arab teams over iran's soap opera drama queen environment. the amount of hatred and politics will affect him too much.
                no he is a professional if anyone can handle it, it would be him

Comment

I wonder why the sudden change of heart? Did he leave because they no longer needed him or he wasn't getting paid? I can't imagine any other team willing to pay him what he was getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                    I wonder why the sudden change of heart? Did he leave because they no longer needed him or he wasn't getting paid? I can't imagine any other team willing to pay him what he was getting paid.
                    the coaches had problems with him, he scored like 10 goals in 8games and we saw he scored in tm also, so he is scoring, the coach for some reason did not want him

Comment

Wasn't his contract for only 6 months?

Comment

His ex coach (the israeli that get him out of Standard) is now in Charlton. Don't expect him to come back or last there.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                          no he is a professional if anyone can handle it, it would be him

i doub it. iran's environment affects everyone. unless ur born and raised there like ando/nekunam then u know how to handle it. but players like gucci, ashkan will just get lazy and who knows maybe hated on, etc....its the politics that might ruin him

Comment

There seems to be a beautiful romantic story of Gucci being some hard-working man of the people who gets sent out to the great land of the Arabs by his evil owner or something and no respectable club comes to save his poor soul.

The geezer has a CV which assures him a selection of clubs from every single country he could wish for. The only reason he's not at a European club is because he himself clearly liked the idea of the easy Arab money instead of having to challenge himself for less money. Either that or he has delusions of grandeur and is thinking he's too good for the English Championship or some mid-table Dutch Eredivisie side and expects some Premiership side to come in and ask him to join.

Don't get me wrong, the man is nothing less than a hero for us but let's not kid ourselves as to the reasons behind his 6 month exodus form professional football.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              There seems to be a beautiful romantic story of Gucci being some hard-working man of the people who gets sent out to the great land of the Arabs by his evil owner or something and no respectable club comes to save his poor soul.

The geezer has a CV which assures him a selection of clubs from every single country he could wish for. The only reason he's not at a European club is because he himself clearly liked the idea of the easy Arab money instead of having to challenge himself for less money. Either that or he has delusions of grandeur and is thinking he's too good for the English Championship or some mid-table Dutch Eredivisie side and expects some Premiership side to come in and ask him to join.

Don't get me wrong, the man is nothing less than a hero for us but let's not kid ourselves as to the reasons behind his 6 month exodus form professional football.
                              i dont agree he is lazy, right now charlton dont want him. also a belgium teams wanted him, he will go back to europe after this 3 months, i promise, after he score against chile and sweden

Comment

The idea of going to Kuwait to play football is a very strange one for any professional to have. I hope it was simply naivety and misguidance that led him to think it could possibly have been in any way positive but odds are in favour of the 'he's thirsty for the $$$$' argument.

Comment

Working...
                                X