Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

buying jerseies information(past and present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buying jerseies information(past and present)

any one know where we can buy jersies,i know where to buy jahanbakash and osasuna players, any one know where we can buy sardar azmoun, also past iranian players who palyed in europe ,also iranian players who play in persian gulf countries,please give information

I found a site with Rubin Kazan shirts, (russian site) but wouldnt ship outside of Russia. I cant find the site anymore, was there local russian sports good store.

I just bought a Masoud (Osasuna) shirt from ClassicFootballShirts.com, brand new with tags.

I am trying to get my hands on Current Osasuna Shirts but there online shop is rubbish, i have contacted them plenty of times and they dont respond. Because there online store does not allow shipping outside of Spain, so you have to contact them. Had the same issue with Las Palmas last season.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
      I found a site with Rubin Kazan shirts, (russian site) but wouldnt ship outside of Russia. I cant find the site anymore, was there local russian sports good store.

I just bought a Masoud (Osasuna) shirt from ClassicFootballShirts.com, brand new with tags.

I am trying to get my hands on Current Osasuna Shirts but there online shop is rubbish, i have contacted them plenty of times and they dont respond. Because there online store does not allow shipping outside of Spain, so you have to contact them. Had the same issue with Las Palmas last season.
      they only ship in spain your sure about that?the rubin kazan one does it have azmoun shirt

Comment

Working...
      X