Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz sees QATAR & UAE as FAVORITES but NOT IRAN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    I would rather us lose every single AC game and have things change for the better than to win a few and forget about our real problems.
    No, I don't think the timing matters. As I said, I would rather the AC be a failure if it meant changes to our football.

Well, that proposition was flawed on so many levels, I wasn't even going to dignify it with a response. But suffice to say that the only way our football is going to change for the better is if TM performs well in the Asian Cup, CQ stays on board and because of what he has done with TM, he silences most of his critics and gets to exert more of his wants and plans within our football.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      Well, that proposition was flawed on so many levels, I wasn't even going to dignify it with a response. But suffice to say that the only way our football is going to change for the better is if TM performs well in the Asian Cup, CQ stays on board and because of what he has done with TM, he silences most of his critics and gets to exert more of his wants and plans within our football.
      It wasn't a proposition, it was an opinion on preference.

Let me explain for you.

You are saying that it is not good for TM for CQ to make statements so close to the AC.

I say, I don't care when he makes those statements or what happens in the AC, I would rather have his vision implemented than a temporary high from a tournament.

I guess I just prefer long term solutions.
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

It wasn't a proposition, it was an opinion on preference.

Let me explain for you.

You are saying that it is not good for TM for CQ to make statements so close to the AC.

I say, I don't care when he makes those statements or what happens in the AC, I would rather have his vision implemented than a temporary high from a tournament.

I guess I just prefer long term solutions.
        Fair enough. I don't think any of us are against long term solutions, but we all have to consider the uphill battle in implementing any kind of change in IR. You know as well as anyone else what a clown show it is and it's difficult if not impossible for one man to change the whole system with all that resistance.

Don't forget, CQ has already had almost 4 years with TM and although they've had some relative success in the last year and a half, those 4 years haven't otherwise translated to any other changes outside TM.

So IMHO, unless he gives Kaffashian some ammunition, by showing that his program at TM has been successful and therefore we should implement it and other changes on a larger scale, increase the federation's budget etc., it's going to be a very hard sell to the 10 puppeteers pulling Kafashian's strings.

We do have to be realistic bro.

Comment

cq is in charge of tm not transforming the iranian football, he has made iran football better but iran football has alot of problems, to much corruption lack of money and also lack of good players

Comment

Well it seems Queiroz's "mind games" have worked, at least with analysts. At the end of the video these "experts" chose Qatar and Uae to go through.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video...roup-C-preview

Comment

they guys must have been smoking alot of hash and got promised some arab hookers by prediciting iran not making it through

Comment

Carlos Queiroz sees QATAR & UAE as FAVORITES but NOT IRAN!!

CQ has worked his magic. Even though we are ranked 1st in Asia, he has made the media rule us out of contention. Being underestimated is exactly what we want.

Comment

Working...
                X