No announcement yet.

Iran outraged at late Palestinian friendly cancellation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing the game itself wasnt a big deal for us, but the very short cancellation notice and us wasting a woulda been a whole another week of preparation time at Australia camp is what was really damaging and pissed off CQ...!!

If this game was canceled in a timely fashion, then CQ woulda sent TM off to Australia camp right after the SA camp and woulda had a far more effective final prep camp..!!

as others suggested the late cancellation was more than likely political in nature ,but from football perspective after what happened the last time they came to Azadi for a friendly, i cant blame their coach for not wanting another 7-0 thumping as a sent off to AC...!!

if we werent so desperate for friendlies and test matches, im fairly sure CQ woula never agreed to this matchup, especially its wack timing..

Comment

Next time they should play againts Israel like the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
        Next time they should play againts Israel like the old days.
        Lol. Two sides of the same Semitic coin.
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
          http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/orig...n-outrage.html
          Palestine's behaviour is disgraceful. The next time we face them, we should teach them a lesson along these lines:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSMtSdVy7CU

The lesson to be learnt from this episode is simple: We should not face Arab teams in friendlies. They are unreliable and poor opposition. We should play teams like Japan, Sweden, Greece, Armenia, Russia, Venezuela, Angola and Nigeria.

After that game I remember one of those Akhunds saying "did we have to score so many goals on a nation of Mazlooms.

Comment

FFIRI keeps making mistakes and not learning from them. So many times Arab, African and Eastern European teams cancelled in the 11th-hour. Some political reasons eg. UAE in 2012, Romania in 2005, Ukraine in 2006, Ghana in 2006 and now Saudi-puppet Palestine.

Best friendly opponents will be in my opinion:

AFC - Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Korea Rep, Japan, Korea DPR, China, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
            UEFA - Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania, Belarus, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kazakhstan
            CONOMBOL - Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia
            CONCACAF - Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico, Jamaica, Trinidad

Everyone else will either "ghal mizaran" or cancel in 11th hour or ask tons of money.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
              FFIRI keeps making mistakes and not learning from them. So many times Arab, African and Eastern European teams cancelled in the 11th-hour. Some political reasons eg. UAE in 2012, Romania in 2005, Ukraine in 2006, Ghana in 2006 and now Saudi-puppet Palestine.
              Best friendly opponents will be in my opinion:
              AFC - Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Korea Rep, Japan, Korea DPR, China, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
              UEFA - Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania, Belarus, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kazakhstan
              CONOMBOL - Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia
              CONCACAF - Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico, Jamaica, Trinidad
              Everyone else will either "ghal mizaran" or cancel in 11th hour or ask tons of money.
              Good selection. I would add a few African countries to the mix. Angola, Algeria, etc

Comment

Palestine is realizing Iran is a terrorist country and they want nothing to do with us haha

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                X