Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See what Australian players say about TM (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at the MCG too. An Aussie fan approached us and wished us good luck in France.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Trust me they dont respect Iran anymore then South Korea do, they dont even know who we beat to top the group. They dont even know who our players are and what they are capable of, Foxsports predicted that Iran wouldn't even make it out of the group.

And more recently an Iranian nut job decided to take hostages in a Sydney cafe, which killed 2 people.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
        Absolutely not! In 1997 they had so many headlines during the two games about how retarded we are and they did not want their players in Tehran. There is nothing classy about the Australians.

They also showed real class during our game there by tearing the net.
        The net was torn by a rogue madman, Peter Hore.
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
          Aussies are not classy at all. They may perhaps be better than the South Koreans but that doesnt say much. Aussies still have that anti-Iran attitude that most Western countries have. They also have that 'white man's burden' mentality and they see many non-white/western cultures and countries as being uneducated and backward minded. My cousin lives in Australia and he has encountered blatant racism many times.

But back to this video... these players don't seem to know much about team meli. All they said was pretty generic stuff and that can accurately apply to a lot of teams.
          agreed totally..!
          That's the sorta vibes I've gotten so far from Aussie folks too..!

Comment

See what Australian players say about TM (Video)

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Instead of calling that guy classless, we should be thanking him. He is an Iranian hero. Chances are, we most likely would have not won that game if he didn't tear up the net, that really killed the momentum of the game (Azizi said this too).
            I totally agree and am ever thankful to him. But it just doesn't add to their class. Especially after their negative commentaries about Iran as a whole.
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Peter Hore, who teared the Iranian net was pelted with bottles etc. by Australian fans after being carried out of the stadium. Australians realized what he has done.
              They will treat us much better than Koreans and Arabs did.

Comment

Working...
              X