Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Only online, not on TV right?
    No, not for us in Canada. The guys in the US can get them both ways though.

Comment

yo where is the search bar in VLC to paste these on.?

Comment

So with my Roku3 on its way and what others suggested we all will be ready for the AC

Now all we need Iran to do is to win

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          yo where is the search bar in VLC to paste these on.?
          MR.S said something about "drop the file into VLC", don't know what that means either

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            MR.S said something about "drop the file into VLC", don't know what that means either
            You dont need to drop the files, you can copy paste the link address in full...go into the program and hit run network stream, copy paste it in there and the channel will load.

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
              You dont need to drop the files, you can copy paste the link address in full...go into the program and hit run network stream, copy paste it in there and the channel will load.
              Oh, okay, thanks I thought I could drop /upload the file into VLC, and then a list of channels would be available in a menu, like on tv

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                So with my Roku3 on its way and what others suggested we all will be ready for the AC

Now all we need Iran to do is to win
                your all set already my friend for now until your Roku arrives in next 2-3 days, go to this place and download their software to watch the programing you've already purchased on you laptop etc..!
                https://dishworld.com/getapp

its Far more convenient than all that C&Pasting on VLC..!! but that is still a fantastic FREE solution, (remember Free is a Price, we can ALL Aford..!!)
                and i also got one more Roku3 using that 50% off offer, was going to get the Free RokuStick deal but found out the remote didnt have the Headphone jack on it and the stick isnt compatible with my other Roku3 remote..!! I watch alot of late night TV and love the option of Headphone jack option which is unique to Roku.
                besides i already have subscription to Netflix and Hulu and Amazon prime, so i pretty much can watch most things I want on demand on Roku, hence canceled my cable, saving over 80bucks monthly..!!

Comment

^ Trust me, I would have bought the Roku with no doubt, if it had worked in Europe, and was available here

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    ^ Trust me, I would have bought the Roku with no doubt, if it had worked in Europe, and was available here
                    there's gotta be other streaming devices made available for those markets..?? may be Amazon FireTV works there..?? thats a pretty nice, faster streaming box but it didnt have the headphone option in the remote which i needed badly..!!

how about changing your proxy to a USA based, and then downloading the Dishworld app and using it on your PC for a month...??
                    if dishworld streams were UNLIMITED per membership, I woulda given everybody here my password to Dishworld so they wouldnt have to purchase the $10programing but i believe they limit each subscriber to only 1Stream..!!

Comment

You can now download the complete files they have been uploaded by moderator in this thread
                      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...68#post2238868
                      Last edited by MR.S; 01-03-2015, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Al Kass streaming:

http://shoof.alkass.net/shoof/live/live_1.php

Comment

you will find al kass in haleshobebarin1 list

Comment

^ yepp, and not geoblocked like the one on their website I suppose when live matches start.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              ^ yepp, and not geoblocked like the one on their website I suppose when live matches start.
                              Al jazeera has the rights... Al Kass will not stream the games.. its pretty much impossible.

Comment

Are the games on Dishworld still available to view after the live broadcast? I won't be able to catch most of the games live because of the time difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X