Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian Cup broadcasting

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    Al jazeera has the rights... Al Kass will not stream the games.. its pretty much impossible.
    Do you mean beIN Sport?

Comment

http://www.afcasiancup2015live.com/2...-channels.html
      Region

Asia Australia

Fox Sports
      ABC
      China CCTV5
      Guangdong TV
      Beijing TV
      PPTV
      SINA
      SOHU

Indian Subcontinent (Satelite & Cble)

Fox International Channels
      Star Sports
      Indonesia RCTI
      Iran IRIB
      Japan TV Asahi
      NHK
      Korea Republic KBS N
      MBC Sports+
      SBS Korea
      Malaysia TV3

Middle East & North Africa
      BeIn Sport 1, 2, HD
      Al Kass Qatar
      Philippines ABS-CBN
      South East Asia (Satellite & Cable) Fox International Channels
      Thailand Channel 7 (BBTV)

Rest of the World

Brazil TV Globo

Europe

Eurosport
      New Zealand SkyNZ
      Last edited by MR.S; 01-03-2015, 01:35 PM.

Comment

BTW I just saw a comercial of the asian cup on beinsport 12 HD on haleshobebarin2 list they said they are going to broadcast the Asian Cup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

EVERYBODY I HAVE EDITED THE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU DONT NEED TO COPY PASTE ANYMORE. JUST DOWNLOAD THE FILES DRAG AND DROP THEM INTO VLC thats it!

To scroll through the channels use the playlist button (the button with 3 lines next to the stop button). You can also use the search function to find a specific channel in the upper right corner of the playlist.
          Last edited by MR.S; 01-03-2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Just give MR.S "member of the month" already!!

Comment

Apparently the rights for North America belong to One World Sports. It's available on Verizon Fios, Cable Vision, RCN and Dish Network and a couple of other cable systems. For the rest of us, one option is to get Dish World sports packaging for $ 10 a month. Another benefit is that BEIN Sports is included for La Liga.

Does anyone know a different way to get One World Sport ? Also does any one know what the quality is like on Dish World streams ? Is it closer to Netflix quality or the crappy on-line streams ?

I don't have access to any of the Iranian Satellite channels, so this seems to be the best option for me, unless anyone in North America know a different way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazinny View Post
                Apparently the rights for North America belong to One World Sports. It's available on Verizon Fios, Cable Vision, RCN and Dish Network and a couple of other cable systems. For the rest of us, one option is to get Dish World sports packaging for $ 10 a month. Another benefit is that BEIN Sports is included for La Liga.

Does anyone know a different way to get One World Sport ? Also does any one know what the quality is like on Dish World streams ? Is it closer to Netflix quality or the crappy on-line streams ?

I don't have access to any of the Iranian Satellite channels, so this seems to be the best option for me, unless anyone in North America know a different way.

Comment

Thank You. I will do just that !

Comment

TM squad vs Iraq tomorrow.

ترکیب 11 نفره تیم ملی فوتبال ایران برابر عراق از سوی کارلوس کی روش اعلام شد.
                    به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون؛ علیرضا بیرانوند، مرتضی پور علی گنجی، امید ابراهیمی، کریم انصاری فرد، وریا غفوری، وحید امیری، رامین رضائیان، سروش رفیعی، سردار آزمون، هاشم بیگ زاده و مهرداد پولادی بازیکنانی هستند که از ساعت 10:30 امروز 14 دی ماه به مصاف تیم ملی عراق می روند.

Biravand, poor Aiigangi, Ebrahimi, Ansarifard, GHafori, Amiri, Rezaeian, Rafiei, Azmon, Beikzadeh, Pooladi.

Comment

Who the F is Mortezapour?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                        Who the F is Mortezapour?
                        they divided pouraliganji's name in two! its morteza pouraliganji!

Comment

I just setup my Roku and checked out the broadcast quality from ONE WORLD SPORTS and I have say I AM NOT too impressed.

It certainly did not look HD to my eyes, a lot more like 480 SD. The only channels in the package that seem to be HD are Bein Sport and Willow HD and neither are scheduled to show any of the games.

Just got off the phone with their tech support it seems all their channels broadcast in HD but you need a minimum of 8 mbps speed otherwise the picture might get fuzzy.

Comment

Damavand

Is it at least better than footbalitarin website ???

Comment

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not. But, for those in Europe or anywhere else who are willing to pay and watch the games in HD. Why don't you subscribe to Bein Sport who are going to show the Asian cup games? All you need is a VPN based in the middle-east or north africa (e.g. Egypt) and to pay for the subscription for one month.

I've done the above and I'm currently watching the Liverpool game at 720p quality here in the UK.

Comment

What about here in the US and Roku3 ??

Comment

Working...
                                X