• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check this
    http://www.oneworldsports.com/asiancup/watch
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

So let me summarize for Europe from what I understood we have 3 options now...and guys please add or correct me if I am wrong:
      1. Sports.live watch it online as they have confirmed Europe is not geoblocked...here you can watch all the games for +-8 Euro package

2. Eurosport 2 with only limited games but HD and available on TV...requires 15 euro in my region per month

3. Irib or any other instable stream we find online

Is that correct guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        Shayan, if you don't cancel before Feb 1 the deal will continue for the same price per month. But you can cancel any time before or afterwards.
        How to cancel this? Where we have to cancel this? per post?

Ich muss mit dir sprechen, schnell.
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

You can see your subscription in your account and cancel there.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            So let me summarize for Europe from what I understood we have 3 options now...and guys please add or correct me if I am wrong:
            1. Sports.live watch it online as they have confirmed Europe is not geoblocked...here you can watch all the games for +-8 Euro package

2. Eurosport 2 with only limited games but HD and available on TV...requires 15 euro in my region per month

3. Irib or any other instable stream we find online

Is that correct guys?
            Absoutely. Maybe JJTV will show over satellite, but spending 7 Euros to be on the safe side plus having all AC matches available sounded like a good idea to me.

Comment

Who ever has access to FOX SPORTS - ASIA.
              They are showing the games LIVE!
              inclduing Iran Bahrain on Sunday.
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

MArtin Reza does it work for you?
                livesport.tv?

It keeps loading for me but not picture
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

They already replied:

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that all Asian cup matches can be watched from Europe.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards

Guru

Customer Services

I subsribed 20minutes ago, but it seem it does not work??

i got message while start play button, that this stream is not available in your country (Germany)
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

-

Comment

^ Same here. Firefox said check your subscription (which is alright) while IE keeps loading like you said.

I'll check with support.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                      MArtin Reza does it work for you?
                      livesport.tv?

It keeps loading for me but not picture
                      me too, but i am sure the picture will come since there is 10 min left,hope is good quality

Comment

Maybe because Kick off is in 10 minutes?
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

anyone watching on livesport got the picture let me know thanks

Comment

Yeah, maybe, but I sent a support request anyhow. No time to lose .

And it's their own fault if they tag it as "live" and then have no broadcast yet without explanation.

Comment

Yeah, maybe, but I sent a support request anyhow. No time to lose .

And it's their own fault if they tag it as "live" and then have no broadcast yet without explanation.
                              if they dont show the game i will ask them for full refund

Comment

if you have solution for livesport (eMail) contact here, i also wrote eMail (Safari using)
                                sigpic

-

Comment

Working...
                                X