No announcement yet.

Asian Cup broadcasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys for me livesport.tv is far away from HD even normal digital picture have you guys done any measures to improve the picture?

Comment

link for the game? cant watch it... help a dadash out. merci. best option would be with the vlc-player

Comment

Guys, I chased a link for the first 15 minutes, its just not worth it. Just purchase livesport.tv, it works like a charm. Not exactly HD but the picture is very good. The only negative thing is that the scoreboard doesnt show.

Comment

Tbh, channel 8 here is the best so far. all that software did no good at last: http://bwintv.net/pannel.php?ch=1

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
            Guys, I chased a link for the first 15 minutes, its just not worth it. Just purchase livesport.tv, it works like a charm. Not exactly HD but the picture is very good. The only negative thing is that the scoreboard doesnt show.
            for me it is an average picture without really being fluent...have you done anything special? In which browser are you watching and what speed is your dsl?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              for me it is an average picture without really being fluent...have you done anything special? In which browser are you watching and what speed is your dsl?
              Thanks
              No I didnt do anything but the quality was shit for like 30 seconds, but then it repaired itself. I have 100 mbit and use chrome.

Comment

http://www.soccer.livesport.tv/ was realy good for me !!! thank you guys to sharing us this site

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggy View Post
                  http://www.soccer.livesport.tv/ was realy good for me !!! thank you guys to sharing us this site
                  what kind of Internet connection do you have?

Comment

Livescoccertv only worked for the first 10 minutes. What a waste of purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      Guys for me livesport.tv is far away from HD even normal digital picture have you guys done any measures to improve the picture?
                      It was perfect today and yesterday. except for a few seconds, it was 720p all the time. watched it on a 21" display. no buffer, no lag

Comment

Anyone know where I can watch the game in good quality? I still haven't seen it. And One World Sport is refusing to upload the game. Worst $30 I've ever spent.

Comment

www.firstrowsports.eu

i watched it here live. excellent quality with english commentating (andy gray) and full volume. i think it was from foxsports if i am not mistaken. anyways they show all the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Exoma II View Post
                            Anyone know where I can watch the game in good quality? I still haven't seen it. And One World Sport is refusing to upload the game. Worst $30 I've ever spent.
                            Next game is going to broadcasted by eurosport 2
                            vlc playero downlod kon badan filiro ke atach kardam be name : eurovarzesh2HD.txt ba vlc player vazesh kon. Feel free to pm me!

1. vlc player http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

2. ba vlc player vazesh kon

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                              www.firstrowsports.eu

i watched it here live. excellent quality with english commentating (andy gray) and full volume. i think it was from foxsports if i am not mistaken. anyways they show all the games.
                              Yes, First Row is quite awesome. Especially for tournaments. I watch NFL games on there weekly.

Comment

I'll probably go with firstrow for UAE game, all other sites sucked today.

Comment

Working...
                                X