• Show
Clear All

Asian Cup broadcasting

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    What about here in the US and Roku3 ??
    This entire thread is almost about that, just go through it

Comment

dish network

you can order one world sports with dish network if you already have dish network channel number is 9794 you have to order international pack with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas7595 View Post
        I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not. But, for those in Europe or anywhere else who are willing to pay and watch the games in HD. Why don't you subscribe to Bein Sport who are going to show the Asian cup games? All you need is a VPN based in the middle-east or north africa (e.g. Egypt) and to pay for the subscription for one month.

I've done the above and I'm currently watching the Liverpool game at 720p quality here in the UK.
        I'm in Canada and that's probably what I'll do.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas7595 View Post
          I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not. But, for those in Europe or anywhere else who are willing to pay and watch the games in HD. Why don't you subscribe to Bein Sport who are going to show the Asian cup games? All you need is a VPN based in the middle-east or north africa (e.g. Egypt) and to pay for the subscription for one month.

I've done the above and I'm currently watching the Liverpool game at 720p quality here in the UK.
          I tried a VPN to get access to the registration area for both Bein and Dishworld. It worked on Dishworld, but I can't get it to work for Bein. Could you post the link to the registration area for Bein? Maybe I'm going to the wrong site. Also they have a thousand channels. When we sign up, do we get access to them all?

Comment

Originally posted by scotian View Post
            I tried a VPN to get access to the registration area for both Bein and Dishworld. It worked on Dishworld, but I can't get it to work for Bein. Could you post the link to the registration area for Bein? Maybe I'm going to the wrong site. Also they have a thousand channels. When we sign up, do we get access to them all?
            Yeah, this is by far the best quality you will get for your money. Only problem is if you don't like Arabic commentary you are going to get a very bad headache

To register you must click on GET BeinSports. Here is the link: http://www.ar.beinsports.net/getbein
            Just to point something out: VPN will often slow the internet speed by 10% which will defo influence the quality. So a better option is to get a Smart DNS.
            I recommend https://www.overplay.net/ you have to pay for the subscription but it runs perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Damavand

Is it at least better than footbalitarin website ???

Yes it is better than footballitarin. But you need 8 mbps speed or higher to see it.

Comment

Some rumors were going around that Goal.com has partnered up with livesport.tv and will be streaming every single Asian Cup game with a $7.99 subscription.

Goal.com site seems to confirm this and takes you to the livesport.tv site which gives you the option to buy the package: http://www.soccer.livesport.tv/?WT.m..._goal_asiancup

I'm still not sure about the quality of the streams (i.e. whether they'll be HD) or if there is any geo blocking on any of the content. Have sent them an e-mail and will keep you all posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                  I just setup my Roku and checked out the broadcast quality from ONE WORLD SPORTS and I have say I AM NOT too impressed.
                  It certainly did not look HD to my eyes, a lot more like 480 SD. The only channels in the package that seem to be HD are Bein Sport and Willow HD and neither are scheduled to show any of the games.
                  Just got off the phone with their tech support it seems all their channels broadcast in HD but you need a minimum of 8 mbps speed otherwise the picture might get fuzzy.
                  I ordered Dishworld for $ 10 a month without the Roku option. I hook up my Ipad to tv via HDMI cable and the quality was excellent on a KHL hockey game on one sport. The only issue was that the picture didn't cover the entire screen, but i used the zoom feature on my tv to fill the scren and the quality didn't suffer much. On the other hand the Bein quality wasn't as good ! I think this might have to do with the quality of the broadcast too.

The other thing might be that i have faster internet speed and/or a better hifi router !?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    Some rumors were going around that Goal.com has partnered up with livesport.tv and will be streaming every single Asian Cup game with a $7.99 subscription.

Goal.com site seems to confirm this and takes you to the livesport.tv site which gives you the option to buy the package: http://www.soccer.livesport.tv/?WT.m..._goal_asiancup

I'm still not sure about the quality of the streams (i.e. whether they'll be HD) or if there is any geo blocking on any of the content. Have sent them an e-mail and will keep you all posted.
                    any one know about the quality?

Comment

So they got back to me and said the streams are available to European and North American subscribers - they are geo locked for most of East Asia, ME and North Africa.

The only problem is the stream quality - it starts from 240 bps which is even worse than Footbalitarin! Apparently, they're discussing HD streaming (possibly at a higher cost), but nothing has been finalized yet.

Again, if I do hear anything else, I will let everyone know.

Comment

So they got back to me and said the streams are available to European and North American subscribers - they are geo locked for most of East Asia, ME and North Africa.

The only problem is the stream quality - it starts from 240 bps which is even worse than Footbalitarin! Apparently, they're discussing HD streaming (possibly at a higher cost), but nothing has been finalized yet.

Again, if I do hear anything else, I will let everyone know.
                        One world sport is going to be the best option for us aghaa
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          He's talking about us in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            For sure, IF (BIG IF) they get their hub going. So far, it doesn't sound like they know what they're doing. Have you been able to even register for their site? It says they sent me a link via e-mail do activation, but I never received anything from them!

Comment

For sure, IF (BIG IF) they get their hub going. So far, it doesn't sound like they know what they're doing. Have you been able to even register for their site? It says they sent me a link via e-mail do activation, but I never received anything from them!
                              Me neither.

Comment

Iran vs Bahrain will be shown by Fox sport 2 wich is in the HBL1 list and the channel is working fine

Comment

Working...
                                X