Asian Cup broadcasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I would suggest to get the subscription Martin Reza mentioned. I checked the channels and it seems that the digital signals on the AFC broadcasters are all blocked except the iranian channels and the chinese , Could be temporary but I wouldnt risk AFC and TM for 10 dollars. I will still try to make a list I will know for sure tomorrow morning!

Comment

Shayan, if you don't cancel before Feb 1 the deal will continue for the same price per month. But you can cancel any time before or afterwards.

Comment

Awesome! And how is the quality like? Have you checked it?

Comment

According to their promo they show in HQ.

http://www.soccer.livesport.tv/live/...92/title/Promo
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Boys and girls, I finally have some GREAT news to share...

The goal.com stuff was just good news compared to this!

I have just talked to Tom Campo of Campo Communications, the development company that's working on the AFC Stadium Hub for One World Sports and he has confirmed that the hub will go online tomorrow and will be streaming all the games in HD!

It's only supposed to be available to Canadian IP addresses since you can access OWS through you cable/satellite provider in the US and they only have the N. American rights. But that's not to say that it's not available to anyone who can log in with a Canadian IP address from anywhere else in the world using whatever eeeeeesneaky method!

The day passes are $9.95 CDN, but it would make sense to just pay $29.95 CDN and get the tournament pass which gives you all the Asian Cup games to the end. We will be able to sign up for this tomorrow and since I have his number now and he knows who we are and how anxiously we've been waiting for this, he had told me to call him if we have any issues whatsoever - really nice guy actually.

So, it looks like we'll finally have HD streaming set up for TM's first game (fingers crossed).

Comment

I got my Roku3 in the mail today and hoping to hookit up tonight to watch Australia-Kuwait

Hopefuly the quality will be worth my $90 i spent on this deal

Comment

I forgot to mention that Eurosport is not blocked on HLB1 an HLB2. As I said before tomorrow I will know for sure if we can watch irans games trough the lists

Comment

you can buy the australia kuwait game as its listed on www.eversport.com
                    I dont see a package to buy the whole tournament
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

you can buy each game individually here http://eversport.tv/football/afc-asian-cup-2015
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

bacheha belakhareh chi shod broadcast brayed hameh doostan, na faghadr emeerica felan felan, baraayeh europahi hamintor.

hamun vlc ba haleshobebar??

Do you have latest broadcast news or something changed for tomorrows first game? best link or tv channel?

Tomorrow will be a opening ceremony, or not? which time?
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          They already replied:

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that all Asian cup matches can be watched from Europe.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards

Guru

Customer Services
                          They also replied to me:

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that you will be able to watch Asian Cup. The geoblocked countries are Japan, China, Korea, Australia, MENA.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,
                          Kavya
                          Customer Services

I will go for that!!!!!

Comment

The Asian Cup Stadium on One World Sports is now online!

http://www.oneworldsports.com/asiancup

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              The Asian Cup Stadium on One World Sports is now online!

http://www.oneworldsports.com/asiancup
                              you gonna get the $30 package or do Irans games

BTW I think me and you were checking OWS website every 1 hours
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Just got the $10/month package w dishworldsports in the US. Up on Roku. Quality is fantastic, very smooth, and I even got free cricket playing now. Can't wait!!

Comment

Working...
                                X