Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you got the video?i havent got anything yet

Comment

They confirmed on twitter they are having "slight" technical issues right now. They'll inform me as soon as it's working again.

That sucks...

Comment

^ffs

thx for info
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          They confirmed on twitter they are having "slight" technical issues right now. They'll inform me as soon as it's working again.

That sucks...
          i am going to ask for refund if its like this

Comment

That sucks...
            how did you contact them?
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

It works now but if that is supposed to be HQ i am speechless that i paid for this shit!

Comment

this is a screenshot of what I am getting

as you see it is HD but maybe only 720p
                Last edited by webmaster; 01-09-2015, 01:24 AM.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

They say it should now be working again, but it doesn't for me.

Comment

The grass rolling in 1st half is new

Comment

They say it should now be working again, but it doesn't for me.
                      it works for me. both on iphone and Desktop.

On full screen the quality gets shit.

Comment

Works for me too now. Quality at first was poor, but quickly improved. Have it on my large flatscreen now and it's good. Not HD, but more than ok.

Comment

Yeah, they are also telling me on twitter you need to wait a bit before the stream stabilizes. Had a down in between but now fine again.

Comment

Yeah, they are also telling me on twitter you need to wait a bit before the stream stabilizes. Had a down in between but now fine again.
                            look HD to me only there is no score boad and time that abit annoying but quality is good

Comment

I lost more than 20 minute....that's not stabilizing that's poor service.
                              As long as the screen is at detault quality looks good but on full screen it turns shit for me.
                              However, thank you for all the effort.
                              I can watch it it legal with english commentatory.

Comment

Just a side note, i complained twice and got exact the same reply 2 times from Shilpa (gotta love the random names in Asia lol)

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the issue and the concerned team is working on resolving the issue at the earliest.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The site is geoblocked in Japan, China, Korea, Australia and MENA.

If you belong to any of the above territory, you will not be able to access the match.

Please feel free to get back to us in case of further assistance.

Best regards,
                                Shilpa
                                Customer Services

Comment

Working...
                                X