Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think bahrain want a draw, they wanna win or have to win, iran can control the tempo and hit them with fast counters and set peices which we are good, we beat them 6-0 in azadi so CQ will analyze them very well, i would say 2-0 or 3-1

Comment

Who wants to bet that after a long absence from PFDC, global will pop up here during the match?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Who's the one who voted for a draw?
        It was exception to the rule!

Funny how the voters names appear next to the result, I don't recall that in the past!?
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

guys, when is our match against iraq? will it broadcasted
          ?

Comment

I see us beating bahrain by 1 goal. It's the first game. Given our lack of friendlies, we will look more as a team on our 2nd and 3rd games.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION | vs. Bahrain - Asian Cup 2015

Playing at WIN stadium. Iran will be one of first sides to experience the newly layed surface at the stadium.

Comment

With our shitty preparations, adding players in the last second, and having our assistant coach quitting, I wouldn't be surprised if we end up last in our group.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  With our shitty preparations, adding players in the last second, and having our assistant coach quitting, I wouldn't be surprised if we end up last in our group.
                  Add to that Head of Football Federation quitting too!

Feels like conspiracy, or is it just terrible luck with the way all the bad things line up to help you fail??

Comment

PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION | vs. Bahrain - Asian Cup 2015

Talked to ticketek salesman and he said that one the sides of the stadium that they only have a few individual seat left. It's 99% sold out on the long stretches of the Melbourne stadium.

Very good signs considering the game is played in Australia which isn't really close to Iran.

By the way doubt there are barely any Bahrain fans in the stadium so it will be just Iranian fans supporting.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      I would only agree with this, if we had a bunch of Madonnas representing Team Meli on the pitch, we did not have a top coach and one of the best fans when it comes to boosting moral off and around the pitch.

The players are very level-headed, they are not on multi-million contracts and there is a sense of closeness and banter (Ando as always will play his part). CQ is a man for top/intense tournaments which despite troubles can re-focus not only players but journalists and authorities. Our fans, as already shown in the airport have started the moral boosting exercise.

It will still be tough and our first game will tell. Long Live our Iran.
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        Talked to ticketek salesman and he said that one the sides of the stadium that they only have a few individual seat left. It's 99% sold out on the long stretches of the Melbourne stadium.

Very good signs considering the game is played in Australia which isn't really close to Iran.

By the way doubt there are barely any Bahrain fans in the stadium so it will be just Iranian fans supporting.

I am sure they have flown in a group of naturalized Bahrainese most likely with African origins with their loudspeakers.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

so they game will be played at 4 AM eastern time, can anybody else confirm this?
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            so they game will be played at 4 AM eastern time, can anybody else confirm this?
                            yes 4am toronto time,only the last game is 3am toronto time

Comment

Thrash them. Don't let off the gas pedal and put yourself in a position where these teams can conspire against you.

Show absolutely NO mercy.

Comment

Well, the Bahrain government did indefinitely suspend two of their best players for partaking in the protest for political reform.

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                I am sure they have flown in a group of naturalized Bahrainese most likely with African origins with their loudspeakers.

Comment

Working...
                                X