X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION | vs. Bahrain - Asian Cup 2015

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
    Well, the Bahrain government did indefinitely suspend two of their best players for partaking in the protest for political reform.
    Behtar.

Comment

No it's not better. I wish Iran challenges themselves against the the best, not a weakened team.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        No it's not better. I wish Iran challenges themselves against the the best, not a weakened team.
        We have never played against an Arab team as we did against Argentina, Iran plays better against strong opponents, bud we have always had trouble against Arab teams.

Comment

Any ideas on which hotel the TM will stay in Melbourne and what grounds they will train on?
          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

We should be focused on the 1st place : otherwise we could get Japan after the group stage.

Comment

Guys, do you know any paid streaming services in europe where i can watch the asian cup on? My sat dish is fcked and i want really good quality streams for the asian cup

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                Guys, do you know any paid streaming services in europe where i can watch the asian cup on? My sat dish is fcked and i want really good quality streams for the asian cup
                There is a separate thread for this agha Kasra

Comment

Bahrain is probably just as good as qatar and uae if not only a little worse. They also called up their nigerian forward who has a very good goal ratio. Seems like the south africa camp was actually beneficial seeing as there are so many african players on qatar and bahrain...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      Bahrain is probably just as good as qatar and uae if not only a little worse. They also called up their nigerian forward who has a very good goal ratio. Seems like the south africa camp was actually beneficial seeing as there are so many african players on qatar and bahrain...
                      CQ intelligent strategy by preparing TM to beat The Pirates of Arabians.....
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

From the above article:

I guess we should expect a lot of grassrolling in this match.
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

My high school friend living in Australia is going to this match.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            I guess we should expect a lot of grassrolling in this match.
                            There's always one thing we can count on from these guys and that's grass-rolling Ozone jaan.

Although, I admit they are a much better and organized side than when we beat them six nil, they're main focus is going to be frustrating us to get the one point from the match, but more importantly take 2 points away from us.

That's why it's extremely important for the boys to be mentally prepared for this game more than anything else and although I'd agree with CQ starting the game a little conservatively to suck them in, we do need to go on the attack pretty early on in the game and get that goal as soon as we can.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              There's always one thing we can count on from these guys and that's grass-rolling Ozone jaan.

Although, I admit they are a much better and organized side than when we beat them six nil, they're main focus is going to be frustrating us to get the one point from the match, but more importantly take 2 points away from us.

That's why it's extremely important for the boys to be mentally prepared for this game more than anything else and although I'd agree with CQ starting the game a little conservatively to suck them in, we do need to go on the attack pretty early on in the game and get that goal as soon as we can.
                              We should enter the pitch with the will to destroy them, to score them goals full of hunger, energy,etc... from the very first second.
                              Then we could enjoy seeing them grassrolling when it would be 6/0 for us.

Comment

The key is to score early. With early I mean the first fifteen minutes of the game. Then they will have to open up, which means they will concede lots of goals because they are vulnerable in defense. If Iran scores an early goal, expect this game to end 5-0. If we don't score one goal in the first half, we will get screwed. Mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                                X