X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    if bahrain park how we beat them 6-0 in tehran
    They were down to 10 men like 2 mins after the game started.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      I think the lineup we'll use is quite obvious, just right-back and right midfield are question marks. Any thoughts?
      I was just thinking this, Martin jan. I think the 3rd forward is a question too.

Here's the probable 4-3-3 lineup:

--Player X---Gucci---Dejagah---
      ----Ando---Nekounam---Player Y
      Pooladi--Hosseini--Sadeghi--Player Z
      -------------Haghighi------------

Player X

Probable selection - Shojaei- even though he's not a favorite player on PFDC, CQ trusts his international and European pedigree.

Possible selection - Jahanbakhsh - possibly in the best form of any TM player, JB will be a big part of CQ's plans this Cup.

Darkhorse selection - Azmoun/Ansarfiard - I like Ansarifard in the "false 9" or support striker position, and Azmoun might be too good to bench.

Player Y

Probable selection - Hajsafi - if Hajsafi starts, he will probably play as LM and Ando as RM.

Possible selection - Shojaei - it's possible that CQ will play Shojaei in a deeper role and start JB at forward.

Darkhorse selection - Ghafouri/Amiri

Player Z

Probable selection - Heydari- not my favorite player, but CQ trusts his experience.

Possible selection - Rezeian - looked good against Iraq and CQ probably likes his tall and physical stature.

Darkhorse selection- Beikzadeh - typically a LB, but can play RB as well. CQ may start Hashem if he wants to play defensive.

Comment

Player X almost certainly is Hajsafi. Right mf is Shojaei vs. Jahanbakhsh I believe, right-back Heydari vs. Rezaeian vs. Ghafouri.

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
          They were down to 10 men like 2 mins after the game started.
          Yeah and in those 2 minutes you were defending with 11 players in front of your goal. After the red card you were defending with 10 players in front of your goal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your players didn't mark well against Aghili and Ansarifard in 2 corners which resulted in 2 goals. Jabbari had 4-5 players who could have pressured him better. Rezaei's goal was when you guys were down to 9 men. that other Bahraini player was sleeping on the grass. Hosseini was unmarked when the ball rebounded (1st goal). Ando's rocket, well.. can't really say much about Ando's rockets.

No excuses!

Comment

All I know is that if Dejagah and Jahanbakhsh are free flowing from left to right on the wings, and Reza is in the middle, Bahrain will have no choice but to park the bus.

It won't be an easy game. We shouldn't underestimate any opponent in the Asian Cup. But if we score the first goal in the first half, then they will have no choice but to open up their knots.

Comment

Bahrain has the youngest, most inexperienced manager in the tournament. Mobarake Bahrainia!

کم تجربه*ترين مربي جام ملت*ها کيست؟

مرجان عيد مربي جوان بحرين به عنوان کم تجربه ترين مربي جام ملت هاي آسيا، در اين رقابت ها حضور دارد.
              کم تجربه*ترين مربي جام ملت*ها کيست؟
              به گزارش "ورزش سه"، مرجان عید که مربی موقت بحرین به جای عدنان حمد عراقی بود حالا در آستانه بزرگترین چالش زندگی قرار دارد. جالب اینکه بحرین قصد داشت آنتونی هادسون سرمربی نیوزلند را جانشین حمد کند اما در نهایت مرجان عید با تیم بحرین به استرالیا آمد.

عدنان حمد که عنوان بهترین مربی سال 2004 آسیا را دارد، پس از عدم موفقیت در جام خلیج فارس از سمت خود برکنار شد. او سومین مربی تیم*ملی بحرین در تنها 5 ماه بوده است.

مرجان عيد (سرمربي)
              جام ملتهاي آسيا 2015 استراليا
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

^ Another reason why they will be soorakhed.

Comment

I think we should go into this game with 2 forwards from the start 4 4 2 with Azmoun and Reza and Ashkan and Alireza on the wings
                  United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

The game against bahrain will not be easy. It's the first game of the tournament for us, and the players need to get in synch. The games against uae or qatar will be easier
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

This is what CQ must tell his starting 11 before kick off " At my command unleash hell!"

Comment

We need to score first. One goal and their team falls apart.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This tournement, is a " Come out Party " !! , for Dejagah...he will be the Asian MVP.

Comment

I would like to see one of two line ups:

----------------------Haghighi------------------
                            -(Rezian/Ghafouri)-Hosseini--Sadeghi------Pouladi-
                            -------------Nekounam---Teymourian-------------
                            ----------------------Hajsafi---------------------------
                            --Dejagah-----------------------------Jahanbakhsh-
                            -----------------------Reza---------------------------

(Potential substitute: (Rafiei/Shojaei for Hajsafi if he doesn't perform as CAM, Amiri coming in late for Dejagah)

or

----------------------Haghighi------------------
                            -(Rezian/Ghafouri)-Hosseini--Sadeghi------Pouladi-
                            -------------Nekounam---Teymourian-------------
                            --Dejagah-------------------------------Jahanbakhsh
                            ----------------Azmoun-----Reza----------------------

(Potential substitutes: (Hajsafi for Dejagah (if he has gotten tired) then swithc his spot with JB), Ansarifard for Azmoun around 70th minute (he actually is a great supporting striker and links up with Reza well in support maybe coming in late when opponents tired he can use his speed to set up reza).
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I don't fear any of the Arab teams we play. I just fear the referees, even if we don't play an Arab team. I don't think the Arabs like to see us winning the cup.

Comment

A study of Bahrain from an Aussie perspective. For those interested, the website has an analysis for all 16 teams at the Asian Cup.

http://www.australiascout.com/2015/bahrain-asian-cup/

Asian Cup 2015 tactical preview: Bahrain

Comment

Working...
                                X