X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION | vs. Bahrain - Asian Cup 2015

I got one word for Bahrain. POURALIGANJI!!!!!😄

Comment

As is customary with this fixture, Iran will deal a devastating and crushing blow to the bahrainis.
      I predict a scoreline of Iran 6 -0 Bahrain.

Comment

lol you keep saying "your players" and stuff as if I'm from Bahrain

Comment

Originally posted by Armani View Post
          I don't fear any of the Arab teams we play. I just fear the referees, even if we don't play an Arab team. I don't think the Arabs like to see us winning the cup.
          true..!
          do we know yet who's gonna be the ref for our group fixtures..?
          i like Jas and ausie refs, they dont tolerate grassrolling nearly as much as others

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            It's a very exposed team. Ando closes gaps and spreads the ball pretty well. He's definitely not as creative as Nekounam but in any AC match I want him to be on the field.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
            yea, i doubt Ando is gonna loose his starting status, but he is in pretty shitty form(dont think he can handle 90min. in his usual beast-mode), i wont be surprised if CQ subbed him out early 2nd half for Ebrahimi/Pouraligaji..!!

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            I was really impressed by Pouraliganji. Very calm, collected, and smart player and only 22 years old. Glad we have a bright future there too.

Wouldn't be surprised if CQ squeezes him into the starting lineup somehow.
            yea, he showed tremendous poise in the iraq game..! i think CQ is dressing him up more as a back-up CB, since our talent depth isnt as deep there as DM position.

i was really impressed with that Amiri kid too, contrary to most on PFDC, imo, he was our best player in 2nd half vs Iraq.! missed a sitter in first half but his 2nd miss was actually was a pretty decent effort that was barely missed..!! one cant expect Striker-type ruthless finishing from a youngster in his first cap in a highly contentious friendly..!!
            Rezaian also played very well as RB and with Khosro just coming off an injury, i think there is good chance he will snatch the starting spot from him..!!
            Rafie also showed tremendous pace and energy and good technical abilities in AM position, also he rushed things a bit and had a few misconnections..!!
            Although highly unlikely, i'd be very pleased if he started ahead of Massoud vs Bahrain as i expect a furious pace in the first 30 min of the match ..!
            I also think Azmoun can also be a fantastic straight swap for Massoud..!!

Originally posted by Rumez View Post
            Playing against Bahrain is either easy or hard, and there seems to be no middle ground!
            Either we scrape 1-0 or comfortably beat them 3-0!
            Yeaup, that is exactly what i think too..!! I highly doubt we would concede any goals to them, but im certain we will score at least once to take the win. the earlier we score, the higher the chances of a comfortable win/or hopefully a rout..!!

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
            This tournement, is a " Come out Party " !! , for Dejagah...he will be the Asian MVP.
            i hope so...!! he hasnt really had a Real stand out performance in TM like his debut...! i think he is about due for one and he gets awful gheyrati vs arabs and here we got 3 of them to start off the tourney..!!
            i sorta think its gonna be Reza with a monster tourney..!! his club situation is in a real pickle and he needs to really shine @AC to find a halfway decent club destination after the Winter break..!

Comment

1 hour

Comment

How does Iran usually do against Bahrain?

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                  How does Iran usually do against Bahrain?
                  Head to head stats:

11/11/11, 16:30 Bahrain - Iran FT 1 : 1 (1 : 0) (0 : 1)
                  11/10/11, 18:00 Iran - Bahrain FT 6 : 0 (3 : 0) (3 : 0)
                  24/09/10, 16:00 Iran - Bahrain FT 3 : 0 (2 : 0) (1 : 0)
                  08/06/05, 16:35 Iran - Bahrain FT 1 : 0 (0 : 0) (1 : 0)
                  09/02/05, 16:35 Bahrain - Iran FT 0 : 0 (0 : 0) (0 : 0)

http://fussball.wettpoint.com/en/h2h/7162-95460.html

Comment

Working...
                  X