PFDC Asian Cup Prediction League - $10 to participate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFDC Asian Cup Prediction League - $10 to participate

As I had promised you guys, we have started the Asian cup prediction league like we did in the past world cup but this time only people who pay the admission fee can participate and predict the matches.

After you start prediction, please send a payment of minimum 10 US dollars or equivalent to webmaster@persianfootball.com through paypal and include your usernames as well for us to authorize your entry. (ONLY PAYPAL PLEASE). Soon we will determine the wining prizes from the money collected from the participants.

Those who do not pay to enter this competition, will be deleted before the games start.

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...iction-league/

Cheers and good luck
    PFDC Management
    ------------------------------------

The below users have paid their admission fees:
    Users Qualified to participate:
    webmaster: payment: $10
    Bi-Honar: payment: $10
    KC McElroy‎: payment: $10
    ghermez agha: payment: 10
    Team Melli Fan: payment: 10
    navidpersia: payment: 10

Martin-Reza: payment: 10
    iiiiiiiran : payment: 10
    PersianKing: payment: 10
    persian-eagle-13 payment: 10
    bachelot payment: 18:82
    keano: payment 10
    TOTAL = 128.82

Last edited by webmaster; 01-09-2015, 12:22 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

PFDC Asian Cup Prediction League - 10 Dollars to participate

Bet all the cheap Iranian asses that this thread will be pretty empty.

Comment

I know it wont be busy for the same reason, but only real contestants will apply as I am sure there are a few here. Those who want to always get FREE stuff can skip this thread and look for more FREE stuff elsewhere. We feel we have given a lot of FREE stuff for as long as this site has been on for those who are OLD ENOUGH to remember. Cheers.

BTW, we will update this thread with the usernames of those who are paying to participate in this contest!
      Last edited by webmaster; 12-30-2014, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Can I donate $10 dollars to PFDC instead and then you allow me to participate for free?

I need a work around to make it halal
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          I know it wont be busy for the same reason, but only real contestants will apply as I am sure there are a few here. Those who want to always get FREE stuff can skip this thread and look for more FREE stuff elsewhere. We feel we have given a lot of FREE stuff for as long as this site has been on for those who are OLD ENOUGH to remember. Cheers.

BTW, we will update this thread with the usernames of those who are paying to participate in this contest!
          This is a great idea. Not only are you giving us an opportunity for a friendly competition but also with all of the big talkers who claim the world is one big community where everyone has to help everyone and not just our own friends, family and fellow countrymen, we'll see how many of them put their money where there mouth is. None of them did so when I asked them to help me with my mortgage.
          What is the deadline for signing up?
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Kamran jaan, it says you don't accept the method of payment for credit cards!

Comment

You should be able to use credit card with PayPal as I have only PayPal to receive money.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                Can I donate $10 dollars to PFDC instead and then you allow me to participate for free?

I need a work around to make it halal
                sure, and I will put it up for you and will take the sin with pleasure:-)

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  You should be able to use credit card with PayPal as I have only PayPal to receive money.
                  Sorry, not sure what went wrong the first time.

All done.

Comment

Count me in, great idea agha kamran
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I'll be in too. Payment coming soon.

Comment

well, I will wait to see the participation for another week and if not as many as 20 do not participate, I will send the money back to those who paid and will close the games. what people dont know that to administer a league like this, there is a lot of work and I do not have extra money to buy the prizes for anyone either, so either this way or no way. It's only fair that participant pay to play but if they want us to pay for them, then sorry I rather do something else than updating and troubleshooting the script. cheers.
                        Last edited by webmaster; 01-01-2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Kamran it doesn't seem you can register anymore or at least I can't. When I click on register it asks me to enter a username and email but nothing seems to happen afterwards.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

^ because you already have an account. just try to log in with your information.

Comment

When is the deadline to submit the precautions and money?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X