PFDC Asian Cup Prediction League - $10 to participate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ because you already have an account. just try to log in with your information.
    No, still nothing. When I enter my information the screen just shakes to the left and right and then erases the password field.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

yes, I just checked, you do have an acount. pls check your pm
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        yes, I just checked, you do have an acount. pls check your pm
        OK I'm logged in now. Damn i didn't even realize that email address was still around and if it hasn't been deleted then it probably now has a bunch of emails from PFDC with new password info as I kept clicking on it.
        Kamran while trying various ways to get in and not realizing that the account is used on the boards as well I accidentally created a new account. Please delete it.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I'm really wondering where are all of the people who kept calling my thoughtless or selfish in that I gave priority to myself, my family, friends and fellow countrymen instead of loving and helping everyone even strangers that I had zero connection to. Even if you don't wanna predict the results why don't you donate $10 anyway to a site that you use for free?

Comment

^ second that, especially for those of us who are avid users of this great site (which there are many).
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

guys guys guys.. this is not donation.. the money will be exactly spent on the prizes. if you pay 10 dollars, then you have a chance to win a TM jersey which is 10 times valuable of what you paid to admit and etc. no cent of this is going to this site as we have understood and are very clear for many years that only 0.01% of the members donate to this site.. thank God we never needed money to pay for the costs of the site nor never will ask for it.

we maybe very optimistic but just want our forum to be a a community and one for all and all for one one.if you want all for one and f the rest, then sorry there is not a great policy to stick to my friends. The more you give the more you receive.

Comment

PFDC Asian Cup Prediction League - $10 to participate

Can I pay with Maestro? I don't have Mastercard or PayPal, but I am willing to participte..

Comment

Just submitted my predictions and money....there is only predictions for group stage matches, correct?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

it's for the whole competition and the other matches will be added later. welcome to the competition and good luck :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Can I pay with Maestro? I don't have Mastercard or PayPal, but I am willing to participte..
                      sorry bro only paypal. they accept cards and etc. but I dont know about maestro ((

Comment

Thanks for organizing this Webmaster. I just paid the money.

Comment

We have 7 people so far. Is everyone else just uninterested in predicting the results or are they too attached to their $10 to wanna let go of it?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            We have 7 people so far. Is everyone else just uninterested in predicting the results or are they too attached to their $10 to wanna let go of it?
                            Lots of BIG TALK from everyone, but ask them to put their money where their mouth is, and even for a measly $10 they hide like a moosh!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              Lots of BIG TALK from everyone, but ask them to put their money where their mouth is, and even for a measly $10 they hide like a moosh!
                              Unless it's about lending our support to syrians to which some people will respond we shouldn't be selfish and only think of ourselves, we are all part of the same global community!

Comment

Ooh, this slipped my mind.

Just tried to send money, but it says I have to register for paypal. Is there a way to send money without registering for paypal?
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X