No announcement yet.

PFDC Asian Cup Prediction League - $10 to participate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dear friends, we will have to decide by the 8th if we will do this or I will refund the money to everyone. we all want a perfect world but unfortunately it's not many of us who do :-)
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Digeh nabood?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

There are problems with paypal I couldn't fix for now, still count me in.
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Agha maam hastim!

Comment

Just realized i didnt include my username Mr webmaster!! Maro lotfan birun nakonin

Comment

NOTE: guys, those who have paid, please make sure you have a Front Page account and if not register for it. here is where you do that. I can only see 4 people who are there:
              http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ction=register

Comment

i am in, i just sent my fee, please confirm
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  NOTE: guys, those who have paid, please make sure you have a Front Page account and if not register for it. here is where you do that. I can only see 4 people who are there:
                  http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ction=register
                  Sorry bro, I was being lazy waiting to make sure we're still going through with this.

So, Username would just be bi-honar + e-mail address, I press register but nothing happens

Comment

^ you already have an account there, try to log in.

Comment

hey i havent received back my email with the password to login..!!
                      can you just pfdc PM me the password ..?
                      thank you

Comment

^ check your pm please :-)

Comment

^ check your pm please :-)
                          cool thanks
                          so we can only predict the group stage for now..?

can i have a direct link to pay the fee??
                          ty

Comment

^ pls just go to paypal and pay to email: webmaster@persianfootball.com

Comment

^ you already have an account there, try to log in.
                              LOL. Talk about about a duh moment! Thanks bro, all good to do.

Comment

^ pls just go to paypal and pay to email: webmaster@persianfootball.com
                                i just used the paid subscription thingy in setting..
                                sent a couple $10 . one for subscription another for this thang..? ty

Comment

Working...
                                X