No announcement yet.

PFDC Asian Cup Prediction League - $10 to participate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw this. Have been away for the past 2-3 weeks. I am surely gonna take part in this. Thank you PFDC!

Comment

Done! woooohoooo

Comment

So it will take place, right?

Did all my tips yesterday, just to be on the save side in case I forget to tip one match later.

How much is in the pot?

Comment

Not a bad start. Wasn't sure whether to go for 3-1 or 4-1. But chose the wrong one!

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
            Not a bad start. Wasn't sure whether to go for 3-1 or 4-1. But chose the wrong one!
            Same here!
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

so hows this thing work..can you go back and change your predictions for the rest of the group stage games ?

or once you submit your scores, thats that till the KO round..?

Comment

Dang it, I just checked the prediction page and non of my predictions are there and I am not listed amongst the contestants. All my predictions are gone. Any idea what I may have done wrong Kamran jaan?

Comment

^ sorry about the mess but the time zones created problems. I dont see you there either. are you sure you saved your predictions??
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Kamran jaan, how come me, you and Martin didn't get any points for the 2-0 predictions?

Comment

^ I think we tried to see if we could guess the games after the kickoff and it erased our prediction. we should have gotten 2 poits each. I really dont get this script sometimes.. we might have to cancel it so lets see how it goes.
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Yeah, it sucks that we got the points deducted for testing the bug, but cool that the system punishes cheaters.

Even cooler that noone tried to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          ^ sorry about the mess but the time zones created problems. I dont see you there either. are you sure you saved your predictions??
                          How can I save it? I don't see any options to save the prediction and I was under impression it will automatically save it. Could it be the browser I am using? I use Chrome

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            How can I save it? I don't see any options to save the prediction and I was under impression it will automatically save it. Could it be the browser I am using? I use Chrome
                            The save button is on the bottom of the page but it's in a font color close to the page color. I also couldn't originally spot it.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Thanks KC jaan, I just tried locating it carefully, but couldn't see it, I even hovered my cursor all over the bottom of the page, hoping to see the click image, but still couldn't find it. I even tried it on my Safari browser as well. Thank you though

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Thanks KC jaan, I just tried locating it carefully, but couldn't see it, I even hovered my cursor all over the bottom of the page, hoping to see the click image, but still couldn't find it. I even tried it on my Safari browser as well. Thank you though
                                It's under the line under Iraq from the last prediction (Iraq vs Palestine).

Comment

Working...
                                X