No announcement yet.

PFDC Asian Cup Prediction League - $10 to participate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

persian-eagle-13 has been the most impressive too. cant believe he got 30 points from 7 recent games that he could get max 42 points thats is including the shocking iran and japan results too whch we all got 0 from..
    Last edited by webmaster; 01-27-2015, 09:10 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

looks like i fail by 1 pts. congrats to Keano. if only there was another game left in the tourny i would have catch up to Keano hahahah
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Full Users Ranking:

(Click on to view user predictions)
        1. Keano 90
        2. persian-eagle-13 89
        3. webmaster 84
        4. Martin Reza Babry 83
        5. KC McElroy 76
        6. bi-honar 74
        7. Team Melli Fan 69
        8. navidpersia 64
        9. iiiiiiiran 60
        10. BacheLot 59
        11. ghermez agha 54
        12. PersianKing 52

Comment

congrats to keano :-) you won the jersey bro. send me your address and I will order it for you. cheers.

Comment

Thank you guys. Oh wow, how close it got. PA13 did amazing the last 4-5 games wow!

Comment

Congrats Keano!
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Thanks to Keano for donating the wining prize money back to PFDC.

We really appreciate this great gesture and would like to thank you for this.

Damet garm.

Comment

Comment

Good competition by all PFDC members who don't just claim that they must give a damn about everyone and not just their immediate circles and but actually put their money where their mouth is.
                    Was it really that painful to part with $10?
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

ah, so close. Was really fun, thanks Kamran for running this.

Comment

It was a lot of fun and luck was on my side I guess. Many thanks to PFDC for providing us all such a great cyber gathering place to get the latest news on our football and also exchanging thoughts and opinions.

If I may suggest to keep this trend for all upcoming prediction threads, so that all participants pay a minimum participation fee, this was it's more fun and also it can be a small help to PFDC as well.

Damet garm Kamran jaan and everyone else who participated in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          Thanks to Keano for donating the wining prize money back to PFDC.
                          Very very classy act. Damesh garm.

Comment

Working...
                          X